Dex-chan lover
I thought at the beginning of the chapter, but it is not. Who rejected it was Kawai-san. The president's full name is Ichou Setoka. The delinquents of chapter 146 said that she is one of the heavenly kings.

Dex-chan lover
The president is elected but other positions are not. If Komi-san is invited to the post of Vice President or Treasurer Isagi becomes a fixed character. Who is in favor and who is against?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that is it?
Her name's pun is just student council president but rearranged?
That is disappointing.

Double-page supporter
Wow, first Isagi, now the president? So many top tier new girls appearing.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist

It'd be totally cliche, but I'm hoping her "fastidiousness" will drive her to want to make the student council president a proper position or something similar lol.

Double-page supporter
2-4 arcs dragging on without the usual couple's shenanigans already. I wish the author would return back to the old formula a bit more, introducing so many new characters that doesn't really add much to the story is kinda boring.

Dex-chan lover
I like the student council president. Sure, she's a huge contrast with Isagi's dreams, but she's got panache. As to Isagi herself, I found her annoying at first but I've definitely been warming up to her. She's her own worst enemy, but she's not a bad person. In general, I don't care what the trashtalkers say, this manga is if anything gradually getting better; certainly it's way better now than during arcs like the one about stalker-kidnapper-girl way back near the beginning. I wouldn't mind maybe a few more frames of Komi-san looking smoking hot and/or adorable, but overall I'm really enjoying it.
Oh yeah . . . and in other news, Baba Kingyo can talk?! What's up with that?

Holy fuck I don't mind a chapter or two dedicated to filler characters but it's been going on way too long especially with a character as boring as this girl.

Remember, any chapter with no development between Komi and Tadano means the manga goes on a little bit longer 👏👏
Also I like how the author comes up with all these different characters, I can't think of any other manga with a germophobe kuudere. Very nice.

Dex-chan lover
it's also showing some Komi growth as she deals with someone who, shockingly, DOESN'T really want to be her friend

going back to the beginning, rejection is what scared her most, and this girl has rejected her numerous times, and Komi has been able to persevere

e: DAZ RITE

Fed-Kun's army
So it's hardcore Shino with no flag-breaker Tsuda as vice-prez.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that is it?
Her name's pun is just student council president but rearranged?
That is disappointing.
The two MCs' names are literally "communication disorder" (contracted form) and "ordinary person" in Japanese. To say nothing of all the several dozen other named characters whose names are just as unsubtle of a pun as this one.

Users who are viewing this thread