Double-page supporter
Reality is indeed harsh, hang in there Isagi Kyouko...

Double-page supporter
NOOOOOO RIP ISAGI 😂 they say don't meet your heroes lmao

but that's actually super sweet isagi's reason for wanting to become president to be cool and help people ♥ i hope yall stop hating on her now since it's clear she's more than just another one-off 'random quirk' character

Dex-chan lover
@nightlilygirl- OCD is a psychiatric issue. It needs treatment with psychotherapy and sometime antidepressants at High dosages.

Double-page supporter
Bottom panel, Page 8

Tadano is next to Manbagi, not Komi-san. . .

Just mentioning it

@IsaacJan Uh, dude, if you think that every child character in a manga is pedo bait, I think you have HUGE issues, ngl. Although I'll admit this arc is kinda dull and Isagi is pretty annoying as of now, the arc with Rei is seriously some good shit. And if you dont like the overall structure and premises of this manga, there's no need to say that it's trash or shit or whatever, just drop it.

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought her Heart would go Doki Doki hahahaha but I knew it wouldn't be so easy, to be honest I would like if she becomes vice president because new girl really needs serious help to become a proper person. They're total opposites!

People hating current arc? They complain about annoying characters not aware that they're a pain in the ass since the beginning of the manga, all they want to see is Tadano and Komi making out get the fuck outta here go read a doujin or something, I enjoy this manga and I don't want it to end just because you're all morons.

Dex-chan lover
People will always complain about the current arc. It's been like this for a while. I'm enjoying myself so far. So long as people just treat their opinions as their own subjective experience rather than claiming the series is going downhill because things aren't go how they want, then it's all cool if they don't like it.

feel like when you meet Thor, five year later, and it stunted you so baddddd, you leave the hut

Dex-chan lover
I noticed in the last frame her glasses are cracked lol.

Users who are viewing this thread