Double-page supporter
Love this series!! So happy to see each and every new chapter from you guys ^_^
Scanlators working on this, you guys are amazing. Thank you so much for bringing us this story!

@Dj0rel It's not like I read the chapter where Komi says she wants to have 100 friends and thought "wow that sucks I'm gonna read 200 chapters of this". Obviously I've enjoyed it enough to get this far, it's just that it's starting to wear on me a bit. I'm just trying to respond to the people saying that "but she needs 100 friends" as if that means you're not allowed to not enjoy this.

Dex-chan lover
The four leaders of the first year, the four kings of the school and Komi Discomunication together? It is impossible for someone not to die.

Contributor
According to some whiners here only qualification to be good character is being in love with their selfinsert.

Fed-Kun's army
@walter
I could say the same thing to you bro. The whole "She's trying to make friends" you've been constantly hearing came as a response to the constant bitching and whining about how "This sux cuz introducing new characters" as if that means WE are not allowed to enjoy this. The big difference is that "She's trying to make friends" is a fact while "This sux cuz introducing new characters" is an opinion.

@Dj0rel That's cool. I didn't say that. I literally said you can like whatever you want. I'm not trying to change your mind or anything, I just wanted to voice my opinion

@emMeBi86 Obviously I can only speak for my own taste. What makes your taste preempt mine, that I'm not allowed to voice my opinion on this waste of narrative space?

@Dj0rel because when the author does it right it's entertaining. In this chapter he's doing it wrong, forcing attention on some random boring asshole instead of a good or interesting character.

@Wexmajor I'm sure you've considered that what may be boring to you may be good or interesting for someone else, no?

Double-page supporter
You all need to take a chill pill each my goodness, just look back at the cover page where ouendan komi is A MASTERPIECE

@walter These "anti-haters" really have a problem with people voicing their opinion!

It would be one thing if the comic was like this the whole time. In which case I would agree that haters need to get over it and stop reading. It really hasn't been. This is the first time I've felt like a new character has been both boring as fuck and hogging all the spotlight away from the entertaining established cast. I'm a big fan of this manga, I just dislike this arc.

Double-page supporter
yall are all entitled to your opinions but i for one think isagi is already one of the most interesting and fleshed out characters this series has had so far which is impressive considering shes only been in just a few chapters yet ... i like her and i hope she becomes part of the regular main cast after this :')

Dex-chan lover
Came to comment about how I was not expecting strong character development,
Instead I found myself in a warzone 😳

people really need to chill or leave, this was a heartfelt and warm chapter, i hope the character development continues

c243lvA.jpg

I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

I actually started to like this arc (since I'm sensing Isagi-Ase subtext that is, ahem).

I think this arc is quite long since the author might want to make an impression in Komi's friend-making in the second year, or maybe just want to take a break from Komi-Tadano centred subplot. Or, somehow, I just think that the mangaka see himself in Isagi to a degree, maybe, that he enjoyed fleshing out her development.

Anyway, seems like next chapter will end this Isagi's arc. I hope we'll get back to our main circle dynamic. And everyone can rejoice, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Did people just expect she'd get 1 chapter making a new friend and you never see them again? I'm actually happy about the development side characters get while Komi befriends them. The friendships feel more real and less like a number on her checklist this way.

Users who are viewing this thread