I'm really starting to think that the only reason why people hate Isagi so much is because she weren't nice with Komi in her introduction and the next chapter after that, i can't think another reason storywise that can come up with all the hate the character is getting, because the other reason I can come up with is that the people whinning here have issues with people that are harsh with their words

c'mon dudes if you don't like the character it's ok, I get it, and I can respect it, but the development wasn't shit, her character wasn't unidimensional at all (and in my own opinion that's excellent), and you whinning all the fucking chapters is really tiring to me because some of you are really talking up their asses without a proper explanation of the things you don't like

grow a pair and if you don't like it drop it, like I did with Kanojo,okarishimasu bc the MC is fucking shit and doesn't change after 30 chapters

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, Captain Obvious.
The whole school already knows she is a clean freak.

Well. This manga's insanely popular. The only people who ever comments are those who have a problem.
I wouldn't take any of it to heart.

10% of the comments saying they dislike the character
80% complaining that people complain too much
This is a comment section made for commentary and discussion about it. People like me dislike this new character and her current huge focus on the story and we will express our fucking opinions every chapter if we want because that's our right.
And if you want to know why I dislike her myself it's because imo she's a shit character with shit backstory to explain why she became like this. Being a clean freak is not equal to being an asshole to everyone, even when they are supporting her
Hopefully she will get the Yamai treatment and just appear as background noise here and there

i kinda wanna know what each of them wrote for their campaign speech

@MeatGrinder You can express your opinion all you want, just hope you know that your opinion is the opinion of the vocal minority, and that it amounts to nothing at the end of the day since you read this for free.

Also it’s great you acknowledge that your hate for isagi is and nothing but a opinion.

I don’t hate Isagi, but I think she’s kinda meh. From all the arcs so far, this is the least interesting one, imo. But her backstory with Ase is nice, hopefully they’ll mend their friendship next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda figured this was the case, but I love that such a story is in a comedy manga!

Users who are viewing this thread