Dex-chan lover
@loyalist - well, there is also a bath episode, and a frame with loli panties in full view in Rei-chan's arc (ch 171).

Dex-chan lover
Man, I never realized how long character’s legs are in this series until I looked at the height chart. Especially Komi’s!

Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu has a simple premise, MC Komi is adored by everyone in her class and people in general, however, she has a major communication problem. She can't talk to people at all, gets nervous easily about the simplest interactions and nobody notices this, until Tadano noticed it, and became her first friend. After that, we meet some new people and usually each chapter has some short story to tell that are really interesting and funny.​

Dex-chan lover
I confirm, it takes serious effort in order to (temporarily) overcome psyc. disease. I'm glad that she has a friend to do it for.
Good arc. It was interesting to see that aspect of me represented in a character in series.
Thanks, Oda-sensei. You know what you are doing. Please, continue

Dex-chan lover
I'd say that was quite a persuasive speech. Rather, the competition didn't exactly have it together anyway, and she left an impression.

What's important is that they're on the same page now.

will the author ever get bored of turning that damn moe knob further up? Im not upset, I just don't know the long standing sider effects of cute overdose

Bruh the fact that the Author keeps making us swallow that tadano is just an verage guy makes me cringe so much now, It's like you're fucking saying that "he's just an average person don't mind him", but in the end, as the series goes on, you'll see or notice that tadano isn't average, Bruh i won't be surprise if the author says that tadano has an average d**k, Fucking cringe shit.

Users who are viewing this thread