Dex-chan lover
@Takamita @nmyhv1
dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg

while i know that, and also sometimes do it, adding at least some herbs/dry rub will elevate the flavour greatly. not to mention it's a stockpiled meat, which would probably mean it's frozen, which will have a certain effect on the texture. while it's true frozen meat can be as good as fresh meat, that's if you handle and thaw it right(slowly overnight in a chiller, then 1 hour room temp).
sure, technically BBQ is just 'a meal or gathering at which meat, fish, or other food is cooked out of doors on a rack over an open fire or on a portable grill.' but still, there's a reason most restaurant use additional technique.

well, that flying salt is dope though. but he can at least add some black pepper and oil to help with the crusting.

but all in all, i see your point. sorry for that.

Dex-chan lover
People throwing temper tantrums in a manga chapter's comment thread over other people writing "n" in their comments?
That's the whitest thing I've seen this entire week and trust me when I say I see a lot of white things every day.

Good chapter btw. I eat my steak well-done.

edit: and getting my comment pointing it out moderated is definite proof that this site is run by white people

Mod Edit: Slur removed.

Fed-Kun's army
... couldn't he just cook on the balcony or on the roof of the building and avoid all that fuss?

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
Okay, please refrain from posting racist comments, racist slurs or the N-word and try to stay on topic.

Thank you.

Double-page supporter
I feel like this is the kind of manga where he could have just apologised to the cops and paid off them off with meat. Also, who barbeques on a proper grill indoors? At least he left the window open, but damn, that apartment complex must not have fire alarms.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@woulez is a nice guy so let me reinforce what he's saying with this: any usage of racial slurs will be met with an appropriate punishment.

If you want to discuss racism, fine. You can do it without throwing slurs around.

Thanks,

Zeph

Dex-chan lover
See,this shows that it doesn't matter what's your skin color,where you're from,or who you are.
Meat is something we can all enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis but the popo... @eviljackspicer maybe Bob just had it with the damn pigs and was trying his hardest to avoid them, or he just a law abidding citisen and Tatsu is a bad influence, i mean he tried to feed him raw meat after all!

@dootgoesnoot most people are arguing about meat, or how to BBQ, there are a couple of racist comments tho, but that's just 2 socially maladjusted people, which this being the internet is surprisingly low, overall they are enjoying the cooking fight.

Double-page supporter
@nmyhv1 > all good chefs know that a great ingredient needs only to be emphasized in it's purest form

This is why I only eat chicken immediately after capturing it with its warm blood dripping from my mouth yum

Fed-Kun's army
Me : Oh shit, new banner in bandori and starlight revue both at once!!
Bushiroad : Let the salt fly

Dex-chan lover
I think that we can all agree that this manga is both a rare find and the comedy is well-done

Fed-Kun's army
Page 3 is just comedy in it's purest form. Had to stop myself from laughing because I'm at work. Fucking lmao

Users who are viewing this thread