finally, we know their heights & eye measurements.

exactly what we've all been waiting for.

this series should have ended 100 chapters ago

Dex-chan lover
On volume cover, then on that colored image, I thought that Komi-san's skirt is too short. Now I realize that her waist is too high.
Komi while measuring height - uwaaaaaaa

@Glomoro maybe next volume we'll learn some more important info like their average body temperatures or the PH level of their saliva

Dex-chan lover
@dandevice Sounds like a good enough time to me. I bet that one chick that rates everything by temperature would have an especially good time narrating the body temperature chapter enthusiastically.

Dex-chan lover
are japanese girls really that short? (i mean, everyone except komi is really short)

Ok...so, like, no one is going to talk about how Isagi has 0.01 vision on both sides? She’s just a sliver away from being blind 😂

Dex-chan lover
Komi needs to hang out with Agari on her food critic runs more.

Put some meat on Komi's bones, and allow Agari to receive neglect play.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason mangakas often tend to give their female MC unrealistically low bodyweights, despite them having very prominent asses and boobs.

I will never understand why girls don't like being tall. I hate having to look down qt everyone to talk and im not even that tall

Dex-chan lover
@intmanga
It's impossible for a girl with big boobs and noticeable round ass to be 170 cm and weigh 50 kg. Physically impossible unless she has hollow bones like bird or her muscles\fat defy laws of physics. Any 170\50 girl is thin with pretty moderate chest and small butt.

I always forget when reading manga that average heights in Japan are lower than in America

Users who are viewing this thread