Dex-chan lover
So I guess the author's dream of having everyone die is coming closer to fruition?

Dex-chan lover
I just hope that Eren has learnt how to send signals to his body like Reiner before getting his brain destroyed. If he dies, then I'm out of here. It'll be interesting though to see how Isayama will cope up with the fans if he actually dies and they have to wait for another child of Ymir's blood to be born.

Double-page supporter
I'm laughing like an asshole, and I hope to god this death is legit. That twist was great. Fuck yeah, team Gabi til the end now.

-Holy shit. Did NOT see that coming. I really thought that rifle was going to be used on Zeke.
-Poor Colt. Felt bad for him.
-Poor Niles. Farewell buddy.
-Poor Pyxis. May he ironically be eaten by a giant Titan women.
-Falco Titan has a beak. Original Ymir must be laughing up in the paths.

So, bets on whether Eren really dies, uses Reiner’s nervous system transfer trick, or the Warhammer’s crystal technique are now open.
We’ve seen Eren “die” once before at the beginning of the series; let’s see if it sticks this time!

The twist is so straight that I can literally predict the outcome. But holy shit, anyway. I bet the next twist are about eren's & oniichan's determination, madman ackerman, or barbaric chilchood friend.

And Gabi needs to be skewered alive for killing Shasha but yet, she still lives. So yeah, this manga is not worthy of my time.

thank god he transferred his entire consciousness to his left testicle, just in time too, a moment later and it would have been too late.

Group Leader
We all know the end of this manga is near. Season finale will be on Fall '20. By that, Isayama should end this F-ing manga 3 months before September '20 (or maybe 2??)
PLAY IT SAFE, DON'T EVER RUSH IT PLEASE.

Dex-chan lover
WHY THE FUCK IS GABI STILL ALIVE. Worst character! Murder her slowly!

Dex-chan lover
Guys reiner survived this kind of thing once eren should be able to do the same

Fed-Kun's army
Lol Eren is literally shown on the last panel of the manga. Of course he's not dead.

Next two chapters are for the 10th anniversary of SnK. Expect some bombshell.

Users who are viewing this thread