Fed-Kun's army
Bitch I was like
Man, are they going to kill Gabi? just last chapter she kinda redeem herse-

okay can someone fcking kill this little bitch already. This bitch cause allot of death already, its not even funny anymore

wonder how hajime-sensei will fix this mess on next ch
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Are you kidding me? Is he's truly dead then it's no even worth read this shit until the end.

How did Eren got back his shoes and pants fixed despite being torn by the Jaw Titan?

Is this victory? Is this defeat? Will the SnK fanbase mature and stop hating a kid whose reasons to act the way she did are actually justified by the fact that she is a CHILD, was brainwashed and has seen the people she loves the most suffer and die right in front of her eyes? or will they still hate her to death just because "muh she killed sasha a charatcer that barely got any development and was mostly comic relief and now she killed eren"
I guess we can only wait for the next chapter to answer those questions

Hated gabi from ger intro. Don't care that she killed eren , more like that she gained such an important role .

@killgrave

> And Gabi needs to be skewered alive for killing Shasha but yet, she still lives. So yeah, this manga is not worthy of my time.

You're an incel NEET that reads manga. Your time isn't valuable 🤣

Double-page supporter
Lolno, you were useless to the end kid. You were never better. Also, fucking kill Gabi, for fucking god's sake man. If they're somehow going to bullshit a reason to keep her around after this... my god. And these half-assed mediocre defences of her that people have crushed time and time again... what a joke, she's been an awful character from beginning to end.

Unless Eren also does that Reiner asspull Deus Ex Machina, I'm going to be pissed. Not because I like Eren, but because of the Author's bullshit writing. You don't get to pick and choose that crap. They're already doing ridiculous bullshit regeneration when it's plot convenient. They've already skipped inexorable deaths when it's convenient. That BS is forever stained on this manga.

I cannot believe the assholes on MAL are seriously pushing this series and season so hard as AOTY, and using the manga as justification.

Dex-chan lover
IMO Eren uses the crystallization right before he 'escapes'
I bet he went underground or some shit with the Warhammer and he sent out a fake.
OR
He'll get rezzed by Ymir like Zeke did

And also if Gabi had a clear shot between Eren and Zeke... why would she have shot Eren in that situation? Zeke just fucked up Falco which Gabi was clearly upset about. Sure she knows who Eren is but Gabi is also a little kid. She should have been blinded/tunnel visioned in that moment in getting revenge. I don't get it.

Dex-chan lover
There would be actual tension here if the author didn’t reveal the last panel of the series!

And since actual Ymir is part of the earth, can use titans to resurrect from death, and there are many titans to use, this latest development feels like a speed bump. The other nations need to come for the shit to really hit the fan.

Would actually be interesting if Eren somehow was punking everyone, faked his death, and went to Historia to enact whatever the hell it is he’s trying to do. Destroy the paths maybe?!

Also, Gabi needs to survive and become a hero, just like that annoying broad from Iron-blooded Orphans. Take the glory unto herself.

Dex-chan lover
@SimonMangaDex
Because it would cause too many casualties on their side.
But towards the end of the chapter it seems like he's in position to use it. Though for what? He can't do much in that form without the casualty problem.
I do agree you'd have to weigh the casualties vs losing the war entirely. I'm sure he'd commit if everything seemed hopeless.

My name is Gabi Braun, but you can call me Gabi the Devil Killer, has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread