Dex-chan lover
@jazz9

It's not really a chapter; it's merely an instalment of a chapter that is being delivered in parts (probably five parts).

@Liaison

The division is unhappy, but the alternative to its being delivered in this way would be to have a whole chapter delivered once every four or five weeks; and we could just postpone reading to get almost that same effect.

Dex-chan lover
Some of the fake flowers will be taken and not returned; the remainder will become worn and soiled. It's hard to say how costly real flowers would be in this alternative world, but I suspect that they would be less expensive.

(In the absence of a fair amount of industrialization, paper should not be presumed to be inexpensive.)

Dex-chan lover
ooo, do i sense more girls into the harem? Ravi can stay daughteru as long as a sizeable harem is formed. This is the most compromise i will give you author! If you will not give harem, we can only be forced to make Ravi waifu. Do you understand, am I clear?!

Dex-chan lover
@jazz9 it's not like he'd finish that sentence anyway
willing to bet the fraud girl will interrupt him mid-sentence next chapterparts

@Oeconomist the flowers are intended to be made from old dresses, linen etc, unless I'm mistaken. This would therefore be a 'second life' or upcycling them. Since it's a resource they already own (and otherwise plan to discard?) the cost is the labor itself. I imagine that, in this setting, having each girl make their own flowers would be of some appeal to some people....

Dex-chan lover
@Quaesitio

Were they planning to discard them, then they wouldn't be retaining a large stock. In fact, in real-world societies with above the same level of technology, cloth would almost always be recycled (with even rags going to such use as the manufacture of paper), and the cost of recycling it in some particular way would be the best forgone alternative recycling. These cloth flowers would have a cost well beyond the value of the labor.

terrible fucking arc tbh

shit just feels so wonky

not sure what the fuck the author was thinking when he wrote this

Contributor
Just beat these assholes guys and end this arc asap, it's boring as hell.
From what i remember when i read the LN, this was probably the worst arc of the story, i really wanted to skip some chapters.

The author was probably thinking "This is my story I will write it how I want and who cares about the trolls and their entitlement and lack of decorum. They will rage out because mommy did not love them enough or daddy loved them too much, and this is the only way they know to get attention. I hope the real fans of art will not let this minority of bad apples ruin it for everyone."

Dex-chan lover
Why do people see fit to analyze the economy and world structure of a fictional world with fire breathing dragons and magic? If it was a more realistic gritty middle times setting sure but this guy can make fire come out of nowhere breaking all laws of science how can you begin to apply logic to a world like that?

Dex-chan lover
Why the cliffhanger? I get these hookers are ecstatic that the "Guardian Adventurer" is helping them, but did they really need to show one black-hair beaut was surprised by this?

@Sharkexpert12

I would have to say "True power is a rarity". Kind of like "Everyone can use TK", but the ones who can rip people apart with a scream is a rare power.

Group Leader
So the con-artist girl from back then traveled by train all the way to a different city...just to work in a brothel? Well, whatever you need to do to get by, I guess. I initially just thought she was only freeloading there, but I'm assuming she's one of "their girls" now if she's also sleeping during the same time as them.

@Sharkexpert12
Why do people see fit to analyze the economy and world structure of a fictional world with fire breathing dragons and magic? If it was a more realistic gritty middle times setting sure but this guy can make fire come out of nowhere breaking all laws of science how can you begin to apply logic to a world like that?
Because even fantasy stories are bound by its own world-building rules that which it sets for itself, if not more so than non-fiction; because you'd then have inconsistencies rather than inaccuracies. Shit gets boring real fast if questions that arise always get explained away with "magic" and lazy writing. Otherwise, you'd have to read from the Suspension Of Disbelief mindset from the get-go ("turning your brain off" so to speak) in order to enjoy something.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh were you foreshadowing a harem dear author? Fine, as long as Ravi wouldn't be included. Please, once a daughter should stay a daughter.

Group Leader
Reading this chapter felt a little like I was reading that other manga where they yell all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread