Dex-chan lover
I know Komi-san and all but I really like Rumiko-chi and would be happy if she ended up with Tadano-kun.

Dex-chan lover
2YKUrlU.jpg

21 hours in paint.
(if there's actually a smirk generator I don't know about it)

Contributor
how rumiko will sailing? is to be her character (gyaru strope?) straight forward with her love and attack with strategy
tadano aka normal - will react like normal when knowing a girl like him, shifting his attention to it? but will it grow when he has more affection to komi
komi aka komyushou - will she need more development in character to identified friendship and love, then leave more time to rumiko attack
🤔 any theory?

Contributor
I don't get why does she have so much support here. Her crush is shallow, she had like 5 interactions with Tadano and first few of them were being dumb bitch. He doesn't think about her at all because he loves Komi and Manbag didn't do anything to get closer to him.
@Aureliano You are assuming goal of this manga is Tadano's dick. Wrong, Komi is the MC and getting 100 friends is "plot".

Bruh, the manga is about Komi getting 100 or so friends, not Komi getting dicked by Tadano.

Obviously this is going too be IRL years long of harem + dumb ass boy bullshit. Not gonna surprised if 3rd girl coming along, but at least it's better than supporting character filler chapters.

Double-page supporter
@bastek66 From where did you assume that i assumed the goal of this manga was Tadano's dick?. The plot for this manga is Komi getting 100 friends, not a boyfriend.

Fed-Kun's army
Komi calm yo ass the objective is collect not insert. A relation ship with him will make you lose some friends

I hope this won't turn into a full blown love story and just focus on the 100 friends plot.

Poor Manbagi, she a darlin. She doesn't deserve this

y'all, please, calm down, i know mangabi's hella... you know... but please... no fight about who's gonna end with who, kay?

somehow whenever it's chapter about manbagi crush on tadano, the comment blown. like chapter 194 where chapter reach over 500 and this chapter got over 200

Users who are viewing this thread