Our boi Ishigami did the right thing, she's clearly just not really into him and used the university as an excuse.

Also, that translator's page at the end was gold.

I'm just gonna assume Iino broke her arm trying to get into Yuu's pants

On a side note, there's a lot of thirsty girls at that school. Is pocari sweat not allowed or something ? They need electrolytes.

Fuck this gay Earth. I am so mad right now. God dammit, god DAMMIT.
No, she's not a thot. No, it's not a false-flag. No, it's not that she's not in to him. Read the tone of the scene, none of that's the case. It's a nice and good relationship that isn't going to happen because of reasons WHICH DON'T FUCKING EXIST. But oh hooray, now he can pair up with Iino, they have such good chemistry after all, so much in common, they're both main characters and that's the only fucking thing.
God DAMMIT.

Double-page supporter
*looks at that commute* Tsubame...that is literally HALF of my daily commute to work. What do you mean that's far!? You guys are all rich kids (except for Shirogane) you can surely afford that! With limos! And helicopters! And that's just if one of you is traveling, if you meet in the middle it's even less! (or you know, Ishigami could just quit school. I mean he was already absent for a period)

...although seriously, jumping straight to sex like that seems a bit much. Although, why is it I can somehow see Iino somehow doing the same thing seeing as how she somehow gets drunk on nothing and tends to get super aggressive once she gets peeved enough?

Also, Iino checking for Tsubame's scent XD She's got her Cheating-husband-check skill already going XD

Double-page supporter
SHE WAS JUST GOING TO GIVE HIM PITY SEX

SENPAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WHYYYY

Fed-Kun's army
oh man, so this is how a character turns from one of the faves to one of the most hated in a single chapter

gg y u do dis yo

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Our boy should've reached out of the panel and slapped the author across his stupid face when he was drawing this. Way to ruin Tsubame.

She's just 18, clearly she was as nervous and confused as her, Very nice girls at my college do stupidier things than this, it doesn't make them evil.

Dex-chan lover
Ishigami did it completely wrong: Asking a girl to go out with him when she is ready for a one night stand?? LOL
You just reply the wish and care about it later. If she got no feelings then, that's life.

Dex-chan lover
23 minutes and 440 yen? Hell, that's too far and too expensive for me too. I mean, I have two working hands right here with me at all times.

Users who are viewing this thread