Dex-chan lover
@Kumakamikaze: You said it's NTR if Tadano "gets the MILF". That's wrong. He can get the MILF without it being NTR, if she still loves her husband and still enjoys doing it with him.

"I want to see Tadano JR"
20190310_180852.png

Dex-chan lover
Surely it should be Hitohito jr., since Tadano is his family name?

Also RIP Najimi, Komi thinks of Ase as a closer friend than them.

Supporter
If Small Town Murder has taught me anything, it's to never name your kid "Junior".

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't use the word grandkids instead of junior?
It somewhat kinda make her sounding like she want see his dong...

Group Leader
@nightmoves17 while he did ask her for advie this is in cotext of Valentine's. This chapter was referencing he was asing about advice after summer festival.

That "BRO, DUDE" quote in the extra when Hitohito got Sanjuurokurou's name right made me laugh more than it should have had 😂

i cant help but go AAAA everytime komimom is perfection, aka all the time. basically i became a serious sam monster. and headless.

Dex-chan lover
@flyingbonbon: Not exactly. Cheating is merely the first step in NTR, but is not guaranteed to lead to it. I've seen more than a few hentai that involved cheating without involving NTR; usually it's because the cheating spouse (husband or wife) is the dominant partner in the cheating. NTR pretty much always involves the "outsider" morally corrupting the cheating spouse until they either willingly abandon the other spouse or they turn into living sex toys that offer no resistance whatsoever to anything the outsider does (and may not even remember their past life, having been mindbroken in the process). Which goes back to the etymology of NTR, i.e. the cheating spouse being "stolen" by someone from the other spouse.

@Kumakamikaze: You're assuming that Komi's dad isn't as much chad as Tadano is in this scenario. Maybe Shuuko wants double the chad in her love life.

Dex-chan lover
@0181sam: Yes, it originated as a subgenre of hentai. The discussion we're having is framed as a hypothetical hentai scenario involving Shuuko making advances on Tadano despite being married and knowing that her daughter is in love with Tadano (who also reciprocates, but neither knows it's mutual).

@MarqFJA87

It need not even be cheating. Maybe Komi's dad is just cool with his wife test-driving their daughter's boyfriends. Responsible parenting!

Users who are viewing this thread