67% Inertia - Vol. 6 Ch. 64 - Food in the Dark

Group Leader
I bet it's one she's used before, but has been cleaned.

Dex-chan lover
@Yurixyaoi @Esper As I recall, she just has random (mostly) unused dildos lying around the apartment after an earlier chapter's events. This is about as much as they do get used for.

Fed-Kun's army
@Yurixyaoi It's probably the light-up dildo they used as a lamp in the last chapter. This would mean that it isn't technically unused, and it might smell like grilled meat, but it probably hasn't been used for its intended purpose unless Yoshii is willing to do that and then hang it over her food.

That said, those two should really take everyone's advice and just fuck already- but progress is the opposite of inertia, and just look at the title of this.

Fed-Kun's army
@cgr Perhaps not in so many words, but back in 61 Kitarahra suggested to Nishida that he should just go out with Yoshii (and then he made some vague excuses and asked Kitahara out for the hell of it just to be turned down.) I feel like someone has made the suggestion to Yoshii as well in the past, but i can't remember when.

And about the 33% progress... well, they're art college kids; eventually they either graduate, drop out or their parents cut them off. That's progress, right?

Dex-chan lover
Did they just scrap that other glasses girl for this one? Weird

Fed-Kun's army
@Rozzak The other girl is still around, she was even in the chapter before this one. She's just occasionally unavailable because she actually studies like she wants to graduate, unlike these guys.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I might be in the minority but I don't ship those two at all.

Users who are viewing this thread