67% Inertia

Dex-chan lover
Even with the "slice of life" tag, I wasn't expecting it to have no story arc of any kind. Tis be really jarring, it's the same reason why I don't read 4koma.

This manga is truly a comedy gold, it's like dansan joshi but with more mature art style

Thanks a ton for all your work, this is easily one of my favourite series right now. Never thought watching a bunch of college kids doing shit would be this fun

Contributor
So are the chapters just uploaded retranslations, or are there any new chapters nestled in there?

Contributor
Mangatranslation's still alive? Where did this volume come from, it's not on the website.

Double-page supporter
@xyzzy it's a reupload but with their own translation, a better one too and I can actually understand the story especially in chapter 50. In genderbenderbb version is so vague that I don't know if they're dating or not but in mangatranslation it's more clear.

mangatranslation is probably one of the first people that scanlated manga, way before mangahelpers and getting patreon money for scanlation.

His translations are great.

It was a pretty good excuse to go re-read this after the long gap, hope he has more since I've wanted to see the Shrine Visit chapter made a bit more clearer too

Dex-chan lover
I cant wait for new chapters to be translated. I love this manga. I'm gonna buy it phyically when I get the chance.

As the guy below me said, this is indeed written by the same Shimimaru the Eromangaka. Heck, as long as you have an account, his other works might be available here 😉.

Double-page supporter
New volume cover definitely knows what's up 😏 too bad best boy is all the way in the back. Hope to see more chapters soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread