Dex-chan lover
It warms my heart that there is someone who is weak but still strikes to become useful.
And now he even recognizes Saitama.
He trully is a good guy.

Munmen Rider is a great guy. I want him to have major roles in the story in the future although that probably isn't gonna happen

Double-page supporter
This chapter also shows Saitama's character, not just Mumen Rider (although he's one of my favorite heroes). He states that he's probably losing his emotions and his care for things, but it's quite the opposite. Rather, his strength led him to stop caring about things that don't really matter anymore. He's clearly willing to have the heroes association save face and allow all the other heroes who's fought before him to take the credit, all at the cost of being rejected by the masses. To him, doing the right thing is what matters most, even when he states or acts otherwise. He's one of the most pure hearted characters.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tanmay "Mumen Rider is a great guy. I want him to have major roles in the story in the future although that probably isn't gonna happen"

I think it would be awesome if they have team up episode of Mumen Rider and King, it would be epic.

@ngkn92 "It warms my heart that there is someone who is weak but still strikes to become useful. And now he even recognizes Saitama. He truly is a good guy."

I don't think Mumen is weak he seems always get in situations where he is highly outclassed, other than Saitama when he was ranked class C I couldn't think or name another hero at that rank that could have done any better. In fact most of the time he seems to buy time for other heroes to show up or reminds other heroes what it means to be a hero, both things shows that strength isn't simply a measure of brute force or the ability to destroy, in many times to inspire to give hope is important too.

Dex-chan lover
@John_Doe_Jersey
yes, I agree that his heart is not weak, but his strength is. It's kinda reality, you can choose to not accept it, but it still is a simple fact.

Aggregator gang
@radstylix There are some similarities but it's better not to compare them. I think if Rider had been a character in BNHA All might would have given One for All to him because he truly embodies the pillar of hope thing, last chapter proved that. Don't get me wrong, I love Deku and BNHA but I think there would be a better fit for One for All. Personally I think it would have been a more enticing story if Deku had gone the quirkless hero path much like Rider here. Anyways sorry for my rambling, I got a bit carried away, I'm quite passionate with both of these manga....

Banned
Funny how people love the weak over the strong... and the self-sacrificing over the self-serving.
And this Licenseless Rider is both, so everyone loves him...

But people like the weak as they're proud and vain, and dislike even implied threats to their own sense of self-importance.
And people like the self-sacrificing because they subconsciously regard others as tools to further their own goals, so it is only natural for people to approve when others do so.
As such, what people like most are those who are as slaves to them, to coddle their egos and be burnt up for them...... because ultimately humans are disgustingly hypocritical creatures. Fools that believe themselves gods.

Users who are viewing this thread