Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Ch. 46

Supporter
Just when you thought our little MC can be anymore absurd. He accidentally creates exlier of immortality. I am always confused how did his village did not become a hub of trade and advancements. Given that he keep on comparing his stuff with his village stuff and quality.

But boy it is sure tiring to see this whole shtick of him not understanding that he is doing stuff that op to heaven and hell and back. It was funny misunderstanding once or 2ice but now I would just ask for his execution given how dangerous this fool is. Just imagine accidentally creating world destroyer because his mentors can make star destroyer "so it has to be some weak common shit".
He will literally crash economies and put so many people out of jobs all while acting like he is not doing anything right or that it is nothing!

Dex-chan lover
So, now that I'm caught up and skimmed through early chapters to check... does anyone know, or did anyone say, WHY they are lying to him and making him feel continuously incompetent?

Dex-chan lover
So, now that I'm caught up and skimmed through early chapters to check... does anyone know, or did anyone say, WHY they are lying to him and making him feel continuously incompetent?
Because they know that he wouldn't believe it, if they outright say to him what he does isn't normal. He might even think that they are making fun of him.
Also, no one in the current group is making him feel continuously incompetent (that was something his previous group did). They just don't outright say it to him on what he does, as a means to protect him, because MC is an Airhead, and would do anything a person asks, if they ask him nicely.

All of this steams from MC's own low self-esteem, and the fact that his origins are peculiar, especially the village he grew up in, where everyone was of a much higher level than him.
I mean, he even said that, "it's common for novice apothecary to accidentally creates an elixir of immortality by mistake, while trying to make all-purpose medicine".
This proves that it's something that commonly happened in his Village.

Users who are viewing this thread