Lux

Power Uploader
Well, it was obvious Eren wasn't planning to go along with the euthanasia plan.

Zeke believes Eren has been brainwashed to the Eldian cause but Grisha didn't tell jack shit to Eren about who even are the Eldian or anything of the outside world, Eren discovered everything just by pushing forward and in the end he acquired his own view of the world by himself.

Everything depends on how Zeke will react when he'll see all of Eren memories, i doubt he'll abandon his euthanasia plan that easily but personally i wouldn't like an ending like that, i'd even prefer the rumbling and the resulting genocide of the world to that.

I fully expect that in Zeke's attempts in converting Eren, he himself would be converted.

And in his loss, Eren can just convince Zeke of a super solution that somehow fixes everything.

Double-page supporter
I think that the nation of Eldia - based upon how they have been shown to us - is worthy of existing.

Too bad that is not what the author intends to do, based on the sketch of the last slide of this manga shown.

Eldia is a noble race that contains people, exceptional individuals, that other races lack.
it is astounding, how pure the message of this manga is, regarding this.

What is the end message? That noble races ultimately always die out? Maybe it is the nobility of their character itself that makes them go extinct?

Very interesting questions.

Lux

Power Uploader
@Reichenberg That last panel of the manga Isayama has shown is very ambiguous and ambivalent imho, i don't think it rules out any possible ending.

Yooooooooooooooo. Isnt this chapter like answer a few questions. Like the whole "if you want to save Armin and Mikasa" line owl made when he was talking to greisha or the fact that sometimes Eren would cry after "waking up from a long dream" when he was a kid. Even the first chapter "to you, in 2000 years". If the power of the Founder is capable of connecting to the consciousness of those in the past through these pathways Eren must have left his marks behind through those paths in order to prevent whatever it was the Zeke is trying to do. Or another theory is that unless certain events come to pass theres going to be a future worse off than whatever we currently know and Eren is setting the groundwork.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this was half a chapter. I want more.
also page 10 you can see highschool goth Mikasa and nerdy glasses Armin in upper left corner. It was clearer in the raws

EDIT: oh and Ymir being like a slave and Eren comment on her + "to you 2000 years in the future" and the way this chapter ends just reinforces the theory about the spoiled final page of the manga
that she is going to be reborn as Eren and Historia baby and Zeke will hold her in final chapter telling her "you are free". The real question here is going to be if Eren will take her place in the paths, or if the whole system can be changed altogether

Damn, this chapter went by so fast! I absolutely loved it though. Hope seemed lost when Zeke revealed he was testing Eren, and tried to convert him. But now Eren is the one who's going to turn it around on him. I wonder if Eren was acting and realized that Grisha's memories could potentially flip Zeke, or if this is really the first time that he's seeing the more intimate memories of their father, and it just happens to work in his favor.

Dex-chan lover
Zeke: Now I will brainwash you to Marley-influenced views. To stop you from being brainwashed.
Eren: 'Kay, you brainwashed little shit. Have some truth, let's go on a little stroll down NOT MY MEMORY LANE.

Dex-chan lover
The assault titan does have future sight their just not able to fully control it and does it’s thing in random.

Though I wonder with royal blood Eren manage to fully control it and already knew what will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread