Contributor
@Lux

Yeah, but he also drastically changed since the time skip; probably because of the info dump. Not telling that you're wrong, just want to point out that people do change and idealistic narrow-minded views of Eren the Child could very well be diluted by now. I mean, he's definitely not the brightest crayon in the box even now, he never was that smart to begin with, but it's quite a difference with before the time-skip.

Lux

Power Uploader
@N0Mi0

he's definitely not the brightest crayon in the box even now, he never was that smart to begin with,

More than that i'd rather say that he's not the sanest guy of the bunch. He was always a bit crazy, maybe even without 'a bit'. But regardless if his action are misguided or not or if he's really changed that much he isn't doing all that because he was influenced by other parties, that is for sure.

I mean, it's obvious why he did all that, just by reading the intermediate scenes between the timeskip in vol. 26 and 27. He felt that Paradis was in serious danger and that the only deterrent was to get the power of the wall titans, which is true, but he thought that the leaders weren't taking enough action with that and were too passive, so he took the initiative and went to Marley by himself to take Zeke.

He's doing all this to be able achieve the power to end the wars, no matter what genocide is necessary. Dude may be insane yeah, he could even trigger the rumbling and destroy the world to save Paradis, but he's also free from any influence, even his own ideals and morality.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, use PATHS as the last resort now after Eren's death. I didn't consider this at all!
Ymir is a slave to the people with the Reiss bloodline? That explains many things though.
And if you actually think about it, aren't we all brainwashed by our parents and society becoming drunk on morality and such standards? Eren is still not done yet... Euthanisation will also repeat the history but now with the involvement of only humans that can't transform into titans.

Fed-Kun's army
So, which memory next? Historia slapping some sense into a suicidal Eren? Kruger and Grisha at walls? Shadis and Carla talk about the worth of a person? Historia revealing she's pregnant with Eren's child? Some unseen Grisha and Dina memory regarding Zeke? something else entirely? several of those, or ALL of them?

Place your bets

Have you ever played or know the Assassin's Creed?

Well I just realized that the story is same as the story in Assassin's Creed Revelation. When Ezio is holding the Apple of Eden and he went to Altair's final place and then the Apple of Eden is shining and the place are shown the time when Altair's went there and sat there and then he let himself died because of age in that place (Altair is already dead and Ezio just want to know what happen, It's about 300yrs ago when Altair died) and then Ezio is talking to Dezmond (Dezmond is the person in future who used the machine it's like a synchronized to a memory of his ancestors(Altair and Ezio) that he's only a memory that been using all the time to know what's behind the story of them and it's because they want to change what the Templars doing on all people of the world (Brainwashing). Well I got some goosebumps over this. SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH BUT I HOPE SOMEONE WILL UNDERSTAND IT!

Dex-chan lover
@HorseRider9000 I don't think Ymir is actually Ackerman. Ymir is Ymir, she is the first human that acquired Titan powers thousand years ago. After Ymir died, she separate the Titan powers to 9 clans, Ackerman was created by the Eldia empire solely to protect the King. Ackerman was an experiments with the Subjects of Ymir and Titan science. So technically Ackerman exist after Ymir's death and it doesn't have anything related with her.

I want to appreciate isayama for that beautiful broken paneling at the first 5 pages of this chapter. Isayama should make a movie instead of manga for that cinematography alone. Including the out of place panelling when they enter the memories of their father to Indicate how over the place the memories their father or the former weilder of the founding/attack titan.

I also love the fact that Eren still remember the most important parts or person in that broken pieces of memories. Mikasa armin in his childhood, reiner smile when they're still soldiers, Annie techniques (notes that there's no beruto), silly Jean Connie sasha memories he saw when they're still soldiers, Levi & hanji watching over him (notes that there no erwin), the levi squad (I still can't believe eren or isayama really do cares about them as much as I do), and finally the recent appearance of historia crying (which means he do meet historia before going to Marley). I only mention eren memories of all the people from 104th scouts, and that child historia is from frieda perspective if people weren't blind.

And I really love these siblings conflict between eren and zeke. There's a pity or sympathy in eren eyes when he about to betray zeke being chained like that but he totally against euthanasia plan because that isn't freedom. But zeke turns the table because he do doubt eren (probably at the time eren tried his hard not to cry in front of zeke and everyone when sasha died, so he laugh instead and make Connie disgusted. I found it odd why isayama press the issue of 'eren fucking laugh at sasha death' just to show how crazy he was. Apparently it's an act to get zeke trust. He did not expect sasha to die).

I love where this going and I hope isayama make a great revelation like he always do and a satisfying end. Happy or bad.

😪😪😪😪😴😴😴😴 so when the Pokemon will make their appearance ???

Users who are viewing this thread