Fed-Kun's army
cd8.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I too had a brief heart attack from the head pats & Komi's imploring face, but might I briefly mention that it looks like Inui-kun & Sarutahito-san (Dog-kun & Monkey-chan) are gonna break a lot of beds in the future with angry sex.

Dex-chan lover
*this place is reserved for the 'Just get married already, that whats she thinks' picture*

Dex-chan lover
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... "my heartbeat"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---------------------------------------------------------iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,,,,...........................................................................

Aggregator gang
CHADANO ONCE AGAIN LETTING THESE THOTS KNOW THAT AFFECTION IS GIVEN OUT ONLY WHEN DEEMED NECESSARY. CAN NOTHING STOP THIS ABSOLUTE MADMAN?

Dex-chan lover
My boi this guy no ordinary human, he knew women weaknesses, natural lady killer, well my wife like to be patted on her head when she sad or tired, we both following this manga and we both giggle reading this chapter like an idiot, probably most cutest, diabetes inducing chapter to date (along with sick tadano and komi holding hand chapter)

@MarqFJA87
Just watch it. It's a trainwreck, but it's the fun kind of trainwreck. It spawned many meme when it was airing. Also great op song.

Nobody talking about that "Whenever you want baby." ? ... damn, ok then, a killer line though.

Users who are viewing this thread