Im sooo glaaad😭❤❤ , he is finally better , gracias por traducir❤❤👏😢

Ahh finally😢😢.
But um idk, i had a feeling that ML and MC relationship gonna face hard judgment in the future.

WAHHHHHH!!!!!! Im crying laughing and so happy.... like their future is gonna be rough cuz social status problems but idc AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! plus i believe they are only 3-4 years apart in age.... so yayayayayayaya im happy i love!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
uff que susto me dio, hay pero espero que con esto se de cuenta que ahora ella es el FMC

Muchas gracias por estos 4 capítulos! Ya estamos casi al mismo nivel que los raws en coreano.

Después de 21 capítulos, la maldición se levantó por fin ; _;
Sin embargo, el hecho de que todavía esté tan obsesionada con los acontecimientos de la novela podría complicar las cosas a partir de ahora, ya que está tan persuadida de que la princesa es a quien Leandro ama que ahora, en lugar de pensar que ella es la nueva heroína, podría pensar más bien que ahora Leandro tiene la oportunidad de estar con la princesa antes de que se enamore del Príncipe o algo así ^^;;
Leandro! Contamos contigo! Que Ivolina no se va en enterar al menos que tú hagas algo!
Otra cosa sería que ahora que está bien sus padres, que no tenían ningun interes en él, esten ahora molestos que una mucama sea tan cerca de Leandro, a pesar de haberle salvado la vida...

----

After 21 chapters, the curse was lifted at long last ; _;
There is only one more chapter released to this day, ch22, so we caught up with the raws after all, and so fast, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!

The fact she still is so fixated on the events of the novel might make things difficult though, since she is so persuaded that the princess is the one he should love that now, instead of thinking she is the new heroine, she might think instead that now he's got a chance to be together with her before she falls in love with the Prince or something ^^ ;;
We are counting on you, Leandro, to make her feel otherwise from now on! Time to make her fall for you! XD
The other thing that might come in the way is his parents...they didn't give a damn about him to this day 😡, but now that he is cured, they might have an use for him, hence be bothered that he is so close to a servant, even though she saved his life and broke the curse...

For all of you saying that "now she'll realize that she is the MC/now she'll love Leandro/Alejandro!"... you haven't read much isekai shoujos, have you? Female main characters like this are so dense, it will take the love interest to spell it out to them or even say it out loud (maybe several times) for them to realize it/believe it. *sigh*

You'll just have to sit, have some popcorn, and wait (maybe a long wait) till she finally realizes/till they're fully together.

As for the chapter, yes!! It's a good ending for now, so happy. With this, now I can wait however long for either the english translation (which is my main language to read... even though spanish is my native language) or the ending. 😊 who am I kidding? I'll probably continue reading in spanish if there are more updates before the english one, I'm sooo obsessed with this manga, ugh

Ivoryna date cuenta mujer >:c
Muero por ver como se desarrollan las cosas a partir de ahora que la maldición no está más 😍

Users who are viewing this thread