Dex-chan lover
“You must be about 27 years old.”

“No marked person has lived past 25.”

“...”

“...”

“...wait”

Yup, they were discussing the belated mark just before that, and it was accepted by both to be a kind of exception that is likely to not end well. It would be dumb to make that same case a jarring reminder.

Aggregator gang
Did the father of Tanjiro died of early age because he was marked in the past? He was a breath of the Sun user but had the mark (it is said it is a birth mark but I really don't know) in his forehead. Maybe even if he had a frail body since birth or was the mark taking a huge toll on him, I think that he being a breath of the sun user could made he survive a little more.

@Nintendoomed89 i don't think he meant as a demon but a human who had survived, it even looks like he's kinda pointing his weapon at himself

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, Now most of the pillars are dying from the marks. What a development. I can only hope that they'll figure out how to stop the progression... Maybe the humanizing drug? Since the marks were said to resemble demon marks. Even Tokitou, who's the youngest, is now the closest to deaths from injuries.
And if what Kokushibou said is correct, it's looking very grim for Himejima.... He might even die from the mark in the middle of fighting Muzan, if not sooner. It's hard to see him having the chance to even take said drug, which is already a Longshot.
If the person with mark who survive is that swordsman in the ancestor flashback, it make sense that Tanjiro will be the only person to survive the mark.
And speaking of Pillars, Tengen doesn't have the mark. But I can think of a development.where New UM5 attack them > turns out to be Tengen's brother
> Tengen manifested mark to both protect Ubuyashiki descendents and defeat evil brother. Although I can also see that encounter might prove fatal for both retiree guard squads...

Hey hey people, the pillars just got mark recently there's no way they just die after getting mark. Rock pillar just got mark at this battle.

It shortened their life yes, but not that fast.
It only count when they got mark first before 25 yrs old i think.

Am I the only one who kinda wants one of the pillars to fall to the lows of the demons and actually join them instead of them all being morally above it?

Dex-chan lover
It seems their mark patterns are related to their breaths eh.. Only just noticed.

So was Himejima referring to himself, koku or another hunter(Yoriichi) when talking about the mark?

Users who are viewing this thread