@daishishi
I think the deal is he looks average at first glance but once people get to know him they realize he's anything but, which is most likely the author's intention.

@daishishi you are banished from this kingdom, tadano is psy2.0 therefore if he considers himself average he is. What it means is he has no distinguishable traits at a first glance, beyond insane body language reading, but besides that he isn't as handsome strong or smart as some others, therefore average.
You can also argue that he pet the first cat and treated it well, and didn't want to go petting all the cats, and why am I arguing at 3 am on a two month old chapter about huffing paint thinner and cat fur

Aggregator gang
"Huffed some cat", haha.
And blushing Komi was adorable.
The cat who considered all humans "men" was also hilarious. But the cat who attacked Manbagi was the best, lol. She better not use her claws to hold on though...

Dex-chan lover
It's cute seeing Komi react so excitably. It's gotten to the point where she's comfortable acting erratic around her friends.

Dex-chan lover
I was anticipating that he’d hit his head on his bed when he was answering his phone

Users who are viewing this thread