Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation Thus helping to remove cat allergies from the gene pool. A just cause if ever there was one.

I'm kidding.
Mostly.
ByBKgtBIMAAAsLX.jpg

- Chadano is stealing even beautiful lady cat hearts
- This chapter went way different than I imagined and I'm glad for that
- I LOVE how Komi now also speaks when Manbagi is there, until now it was only Tadano, meaning she and Manbagi got pretty close.

To those wondering "Why the what would someone huff a cat?" after they sleep or stay curdled for some time they not only become slightly more warm but they also concentrate their particular smell.

It doesn't stink and it's somewhat nice. Outside of that, it's just cuddling cats in your face (so soft and cute), which is fine depending on the cat.

Yeah, it's weird, but it's cute.

Thank god it was a POMPH and not a Pomf. GUYS TOMORROW IT IS ROBBIE ROTEEN’S 1ST ANNIVERSARY FOR HIS DEATH!

Dex-chan lover
Cat huffing is a REAL THING and and if you've never tried it I heavily encourage it.

Also is Komi... talking?? Out loud? That's super rare. Not unheard of but rare! Makes her less of a silent emoter and more of a reserved and nervous girl. Which I... approve.

Boss chocolate got mauled to death
I CANT BELIEVE BOSS CHOCOLATE IS FUCKING DEAD

I admit, at first I thought "Chocolate Mama" was some wierd name for Manbagi.

Double-page supporter
I don't buy it the whole: "Tadano is completely average", because of 4 points.
1. He choose to be normal. How absolutely incredible one must be to excel exactly in the average of everything.
2. He actually can do almost everything, on an average manner (by his choice).
3. He can read minds, and communicate with those who are undecipherable. Which is out of the average.
4. As the cat in this chapter, everybody who pays attention to him see a glimpse of something more, more than average. Even the readers perceive this underline thing on the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread