The interactions between Flashy and Saitama are one of the funniest in the series. I'm excited seeing that they're close to the ending of the arc(unless they put fillers, which is also fine). The entire battle is great.

Dex-chan lover
a nice change : puri prisoner 's a$$ is destroyed by a young , pretty boy , instead of the other way around , lol .

page 18 : flashy 's right eye looks weird .

All these heroes thinking that they're working hard to protect the humanity while Saitama just casually strolling tryin to "warn" his "neighbors" to act like a proper neighbor.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel that, Saitama. Gotta have extra patience living in a noisy crowded neighborhood. God, why is it so hard for people to respect each other?

Dunno why, but I thought the last few chapter weren't that good. This one however is kinda good

s1

I love that more and more people are getting exposed to Saitama's strength, like actually seeing it up close and personal

Dex-chan lover
pretty interesting that nobody can actually see how powerful he is

Ahhh I feel so satisfied for some reason

Will Flashy Flash be a new addition to the Saitama faction?

Wow, this honestly felt incredibly rushed when compared to the webcomic, the original source material. And the quality of Murata's art seem to had dropped when compared to other chapters prior to the end of season 2 of OPM. I guess the studio, hopefully not J.C staff, had plans to finish part 2 of season 2 quickly. It's a good news, but hopefully the quality will live up to OP season 1.

Double-page supporter
Saitama calling BS on Flashy Flash LOL. His expression was on point. And Garou is finally back!

Users who are viewing this thread