Yeah, this seemed rushed as hell.

So after everyone wanted to lynch Char for what she said, it only took a year for the East and West to become friends?

I thought that was Romio's dream...now he says his dream all along was to become a politician in his country. Once that happens, how exactly does he expect to be with Juliet if her dream is to be a politician in Wetia.

Dex-chan lover
The last chapter needs to have a kiss scene. Showing their babies could work too. Otherwise the ending is fine.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing it's gonna be like this; Romeo and Persia go back to their respective countries, succeed in whatever it is they do and then they officially get married when the countries are truly close.

So like a really long engagement.

Also, they were in that school for 10 years?!

Dex-chan lover
i was thinking that you can't do much more than rushing it/concluding it at this point, the main problems have been settled and we really were just waiting for the final touches, sadly it had to be done like this instead of a "poison drinking" fakeout for the sake of their names damnit

Dex-chan lover
@KerenRhys
oh geez, gosh darn it, I actually didn't read anything properly and just went on ranting like an idiot
Thanks for pointing it out, my dude. Appreciate it.

@Scrabbleman

It's an academy, so from Elementary all the way to Highschool. Honestly 10 years feels too short - 12 years is how long you're in education in England (or 13 if you start in Nursery)

So one more chapter and it's over. We better get that kiss after the skip, I swear Author-san.

Aggregator gang
Rushed ending....and this was a nice manga too....*sigh*...Another manga that couldn't reach the expected popularity and had to end early...Let's see if the last chapter will be something or not...

Double-page supporter
Fuuuuuucking gooooood riddance. It's a pretty manga, I'll give it that, but the story is insanely mediocre and this ending is plainly shit.

"Everything worked out because reasons and happy endings" is basically what just happened

What an unearned ending. Axed or not, this was rushed as fuck and half-assed to hell and back. This manga had one decent arc and I can't remember which one it was because of how mediocre the rest has been.

Its funny how most (or all) shojos\josei mangas filled with kisses. Most of male orientired romance mangas have kisses.
This author literally overthrow both sides. Ahahah, I'm just gonna come and bet that even final chapater not gonna have a kiss.
Ahaha, manga still good regardless. But, honestly story was a little weak, always had feeling that something is lacking\missing\unsatisfying.

Group Leader
This is the best ending we could've hoped for, in both a good sense and a bad sense. Ultimately, was it worth it? Hell yes. I love these characters and their funny antics. But then, I'm a sucker for saccharine sweet endings like this. And let's be fair. If you expected a better ending than this, then you're the idiot here.

Users who are viewing this thread