This is s2pid ending. How can char does not have spot here? She is the most beautiful girl here.

1 char in wedding dress = 1000 persia = 999999 hasuki = 100 leon long hair = 100 shuuna

Dex-chan lover
I had a feeling when the last chapter suddenly fast-forwarded to graduatin, but well that was hella rushed. Did it get axed or did the author just randomly decide to shut it down?

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaand she gets mind broken by a group of middle-aged nobles after they haven't seen each other for a few months.

Dex-chan lover
I'm seriously hoping for shippuden-like continuation at this point instead of just ending like this
Hell even jojo-style continuation is much preferable, there's still a lot of possible plot threads undeveloped
On the other hand, this manga is just another statistic in nipponese can't end shit properly

Dex-chan lover
Forget rushed, it isn't even a good ending
Persia has to leave everything she builds when Inuzuka decides he wants to come for her?

It's not even, "Let's build an empire on Dhalia island together or anything"
It's just - "I'll join bro in family business and shit"

His world changing view is him just joining his same old family line of politics
I hope he'll at least do some reforms and make the countries cosy with the borders like the United Kingdom

I guess I just ranted because this was too rushed and I feel like the 100+ chapters were a waste of time
I'm dumb

I don't feel the ending is honestly rushed. Well despite the fact they did rush the reconciliation of the west and east but the main point of the story is the romance between Romio and Persia which went through a decent development.

This is normal for these kinds of manga. In my opinion if this drags on, that'd sure kill the manga.

Dex-chan lover
I would have liked if there had been at least one chapter after the time skip where they consider what to do after graduation rather than just getting right to the conclusion.

@FiddlePop He never said he'll come get her and take her back to Touwa. He said he'll got into politics and become an emissary. It's seems far less far-fetched to deduce that he wants to become one of Touwa ambassadors in West and to live with Juliet there opposed to what you wrote.

oh man, this having a rushed ending is so sad. i really enjoyed it. WHY ONLY GIVE IT ONE MORE CHAPTER!!! UGH!!! was it not doing well? ;_;

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this shit they didn’t even kiss yet
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE BABIES

i can't believe this shit actually will end in one month. Also what the fuck the ending is rushed, well i enjoy it tho

Users who are viewing this thread