Dem Chinese manhua is doesn't make any sense, wack timing, terrible plot and stupid morality,

Followed.

Dex-chan lover
@Alseif

Probably some nonsense like: Grumble grumble I need to keep this brat safe, wait, this brat isn't entirely worthless. Better keep an eye on her, she's weak but sort of adorable??

(If I had to guess it's due to her having a useful ability, and exposure, since as was said in the story he didn't even have female servants in his employ before he needed the little cretin. )

A lot of unnecessary hate for the emperor. It's like no one read the previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to understand that the authors true purpose is to make everyone dumber by reading this.

This is glorious schlock in comic form. It is pure instilled retardation of the most exquisite degree. I have been laughing each chapter it is so inconsistent. I LOVE IT!

@Mangareader At least that would be a cohesive development, cliche as it is.

My brain just hurts that the author didn’t even try to do that. It was like “I hate this kid but suddenly I care for her wellbeing because she blinked.” This happened even before she showed signs of power.

Well we’re in for one heck of a trip regardless lol.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a true definition of chinese trash author
Need more chapters for the lulz

Dex-chan lover
So he is committing child abuse on like every level, but Chen, 5 years old, is the one getting punished with servitude. Very cool.

Dex-chan lover
shes a shitty person but its almost certainly his fault, she basically treats people the exact same as he does lmao

Dex-chan lover
She grew up that bad because of you, you are cruel, so she will follow your footstep!

Users who are viewing this thread