7-Nin no Nemuri Hime - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - How to Break the Curse

Group Leader
you'd expect them to have catfights over the dude and then he either settles for one of them or makes a harem. but forcefully marrying them off as a plot device? just lol
sure, they'll obviously all agree in the end, but thought the author'd be just a TINY bit more subtle when writing this tbh.
Just let him cook, tbh it felt fine to me, I'm still thoroughly enjoying the manga

Dex-chan lover
elisa with the best reaction lol i knew was gonna go down this route, but didnt think was gonna be that fast!

Dex-chan lover
Bro they're going all in on the harem.

I guess the only problem I have is that the story has started feeling kind of flat.

Dex-chan lover
Nice a manga with multiple heroines, but the author has the guts to make it harem instead of unnecesary love rivals drama. 😌👌

xr758vpK995T.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Man, midway the chapter I was thinking maybe he should marry all the princesses and the end of chapter just throw this bombshell lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
from what i see in the raw. my theory is(to chapter 48 - mangareader.to)

the kingdom have a secret lab about the thorn and rose symbol + this witch hidout, so the witch might have a connection to the kingdom. Most likely a princess too.
Also author keep making the MC kissing all the girls, including the witch to - plot related?

Dex-chan lover
Alec my boy look closely i don't think any of the princesses are against the idea so go for it

Users who are viewing this thread