7 Seeds

Group Leader
@Lisahey Hi! Glad to see you around.

Yes, we're also planning on completing Gaiden. Though I'll probably upload it under its own title, unlike the Russian release that's already on here, since it's technically its own entity. I'll leave that info in the comments here and on Twitter when the time comes.

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't bring myself to complete the first episode of the anime sigh. The manga has such a charming, airy, tastefully careless art quality. In contrast, the anime's colors are overly saturated, and the lining too heavy, in my opinion. It's like olive oil versus recycled fast food grease...

I wouldn't have minded if they did something experimental like Aku no Hana, at least it would've made for a unique viewing experience. I'll get around to watching more episodes of the anime eventually, but I'm hesitant to return to what seems to be a lackluster rehash of my favorite manga.

Group Leader
@exxp A lot longer. Volume 35 consists of only chapters 177 and 178 (running at about 80 and 105 pages, respectively).

Hmm looks like the anime isn't worth watching from the comments I've read here. that's unfortunate :(

Supporter
One of the rare wonderful works that make me cry. 💞

Wow, it was a very emotional run, i will miss all the characters from this amazing manga and i will surely remember this story for a long time.

Really incredible overall. Some sections really dragged along, but a couple arcs were some of the best survival manga or even survival fiction I’ve encountered.

anime bring me here. i just wanna see hana reunite with arashi
not expecting its on final chapter

Thank you so much for completing the translation of this amazing series. I can’t believe it’s been sixteen years since it began... and three years since then. Nearly two decades! I hope the release of the anime inspires an official release of Seven Seeds - and if Viz picks it up, I hope they use the same nostalgia fonts they used for Basara and Tamura-sensei‘s other titles. Thank you again!

My first manga read ever & I couldn’t be happier/ more satisfied. I have many thoughts about the series, but overall I’m just thankful for everyone’s part in translating 7 Seeds for us. Thank you thank you!!

This is super bad lol, it doesn't even make sense. Why would the government choose a ragtag bunch of kids that don't know anything about survival or anything and place the entire fate of humanity on them? To add on that, its really boring and the characters get on your nerves. The art style is also very hard to follow and distracting.

Users who are viewing this thread