7 Seeds

@Iandiazgentry aww~ don’t be like “white head guy” Ango from Chapter 68! 🥺 (Sorry, couldn’t help myself.) I do recommend giving it a thorough chance if you’re up for an epic tale! Keep on reading and trust that your questions (and bafflement) will be answered. 🙂 Imperfect characters have that much more room to grow and makes for an interesting plot.
However, I do believe that sometimes we appreciate stories more at a certain point in our lives. Maybe not now but later will you find it more enjoyable. All I can say is that Tamura Yumi rarely disappoints and that there’s a reason 7SEEDS is award winning.✨ Happy reading to you wherever you’re at!

I came here after watching the second season of the anime adaptation by Netflix. This is good.
The extras won't be translated?

@landiazgentry

Seriously, did you actually read the manga? I may be mentioning spoilers just to clear up your misconceptions, but nothing major... the government prepped 5 groups in total, one group was full of kids who were trained SPECIFICALLY Afor survival since childhood. They were supposedly perfect. Another group had multiple adults, but were they faring well to this new environment? Not rly, even after 3 yrs. And lmao, this manga has DIFFERENT POVs. You're not only gonna see the new world in Natsu, the first girl's eyes. And I'm just offended at how you labeled her, a 16 yo shut-in, pathetic when she's probably the one who had the most character development, the one with the most tact in their group. If you're that impatient of a reader, then please, stick with your usual repetitive shoujo.

@landiazgentry

Also, btw, idk what chapter you stopped, but the gov specially picked candidates for this program who are healthy, beautiful, capable, etc, with the exception of the "failures", group summer b, where natsu belonged to. Group summer b was somehow like their last chance if things go awry for the other groups. Ironically, they were the most capable out of them, but maybe it's because they got defrozen much later? Dunno, bro. This is actually much, much better than all the post-apocalyptic (e d g y) shit ive read all these yrs.

To people who came from the netflix adaptation, please start from the beginning. I've never watched the anime before and never planning to, but I know from the looks of it and the comments it received, that it was crap. I never felt that this one dragged on in some parts, unlike Basara, Tamura Yumi's other work. I felt that all the arcs and scenes were necessary, to be able to relate to the large cast of characters. I mean, Tamura Yumi has an exceptional skill in fleshing them out. Trust me.

Double-page supporter
The start might not show it, but, however, this manga is rewarding for those read further...!

That was a really good read. Wouldn't have minded having a few hundred more chapters of continuation, but the ending was very satisfying so I have no complaints. I wish there were more manga out with this type of storytelling.

Phenomenal story, great ending. Truly unique. Read the entire thing twice at this point, first time was a few years ago. Great characters and moving relationships and by the end they feel pretty real.

I just finished this manga after starting it two days ago, and just wow. so immersive, tragic and beautiful, I cried so many times while reading too ;w; definitely gonna reread this in the future

i finished this manga several years ago... i want something like this again... can someone recommend me a similar manga of such epic adventure and drama?

Dex-chan lover
I highly recommend this series. Art not your thing? Give it a try anyway.
I read the first 3 chapters, then jumped straight to 174. Conclusion: no improvement on art style, no improvement in Natsu's personality, the blond guy was still around and still an asshole. Somehow I'm ready to bet that there have been a love triangle between blonde guy, cool guy and useless girl.
Pass.

I read the first 3 chapters, then jumped straight to 174. Conclusion: no improvement on art style, no improvement in Natsu's personality, the blond guy was still around and still an asshole. Somehow I'm ready to bet that there have been a love triangle between blonde guy, cool guy and useless girl.
Pass.
For whoever stumble upon this comment section, this guy is full of bs and shouldnt be taken seriously, not a single thing was true except for the artstyle not changing, because god forbid different artist has different artstyle than his favorite.

The 3 never entered a triangle. Except for the cool guy if you count someone liking his girlfriend is a triangle. The blonde guy and team summer B in general becomes basically the coolest and most reliable team in the story despite being the failure group.

Users who are viewing this thread