7 troublesome days with the future bride who is too kuudere

As far as I can tell there are 21 chapters of the manga released so far.
There is also a light novel that has 11 volumes

This is all based on a quick look around the Amazon listings on Japanese Amazon.

holy shit if this ever happened where i’m from people would shoot that guy since they all carry a strap

but holy shit those types of mf who rape and abuse are the some pussies
story time :
once i was at the park bike riding and i see some dude trying to pay a girl for her body she looked young cause the power of make up and it sickened me so stopped kicked his leg to make him lose balance but it was pretty weak cause i was already tired and so i threw the sharpest hook i’ve ever thrown and put him down but the thing is police came and I GOT CHARGED LIKE WTF

@trxllshinigami
That is horribly fucked but it depends on the accounts given. If the girl vouched for you then you would of been good. If not then on the outside looking in you just walked up and knocked a guy out.

@trxllshinigami personally it would've looked like you just walked up to two people and knocked one dude out ngl it wouldn't be out of the police's bounds to charge you

Let’s see if he gets the mother in volume two… 😂😂

But not gonna lie, this is cute af. Really enjoying the series thus far.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted to say that as a fucked up person, these manga about fucked up people being happy in their own fucked up way makes me feel good, and I need them.

shes the cutest and the characters are so relatible, thanks to those working on the scan 💕

Jesus fuckin Christ, this is literally hentay, I know sex is cool for romantis development, but goddamn... almost every chapt they fuck like rabbit in heat

Dex-chan lover
Bruh MC is actually the kuudere one lol
Hope some team can pick up this little wholesome manga again, there're like 40 chapters already

volume cover needs an update (vol 6 dropped), also there are currently 33 chapters that haven't been translated

Users who are viewing this thread