Lux

Power Uploader
@APSINTHOS

And btw, he about to touch the very first noble blood, Ymir. And what kind of envision he will receive? idk, we'll see

I really hope this happens. Maybe storywise it would be better if some mysteries are left unrevealed, but in this context i think it would be important to hear the standpoint of the founder about the whole matter, considering all the tragedies that occurred in the story. Also now that Isayama has drawn and showed the character it would be weird if they just leave the path realm without giving any answer about her.

People are saying that the future sight poweris only activated when touching royal blood, but back at the scene when kruger said "mikasa and armin", he didnt touch anyone with royal blood tho, so how does this power activate?
@APSINTHOS

Lux

Power Uploader
@Grofor The Attack Titan can see the future successor memories, while the founding titan can explore in details the past memories of all titans. This power of communicating with and influencing the past is only possible for their combined powers, and not by themselves.

Kruger could still do it unconsciously because Eren was recalling his memories after they discovered the basement.

Dex-chan lover
Seems deterministic.

There's no tension for me anymore, but I also get the feeling that I'll be satisfied with any conclusion that author had in store.

Its kinda sad how many people in this comment section are mad or confused because "suddenly time travel". Despite theories about something along those lines being around since chapter 1, and it being foreshadowed throughout the entire series. For example, go look at the page in chapter 1 where Grisha talks about the basement, it is very clear that he is looking at eren during it after this chapter. Not to mention the whole Eren dream that starts the series. It seems like due to this being a monthly series with a complex plot people just forget everything and blame Isayama...

Aggregator gang
@tempforthis I'm just gonna go ahead and call bullshit on the argument that ANYONE suspected this turn of events when they first read chapter one, just because Grisha wasn't looking at Eren.
And even if it's been foreshadowed, that doesn't mean it's a great plot twist. Time manipulation is rarely done well, and it's definitely so far not being done well.

Aggregator gang
How can people be mad when Isayama showed subtle hints throughout the whole manga of things we didn't think it had enough relevance in the great scheme of things. Even the anime has heavy spoilers in its openings and especially the endings. I can only get people mad because they don't understand it. We have to give props to the author. He planned the story well. We always asked ourselves what was the Attack Titan's power and the last few chapters hinted that Eren was too chill even with all the shit happening lately, it was like he knew what was happening, right?

Dex-chan lover
@urmumske
I have bad reading comprehension and therefore this story is convoluted
This right here is the ultimate truth of this comment section, perhaps all comment sections for any sort of story that's more complicated than the most basic of slice of life stories.

@Feekky
I'm just gonna go ahead and call bullshit on the argument that ANYONE suspected this turn of events when they first read chapter one, just because Grisha wasn't looking at Eren.
There are people who successfully called out, after chapter 2, that the titans who attacked the city were led by people who could transform into titans and even picked them out of the recruits for the survey corps based on similar levels of circumstantial evidence, plus a few other predictions I forget.

I would absolutely believe it if somebody predicted some sort of time fuckery from that page of chapter 1.

@Feekky It's a pretty basic life skill isn't it?

I'm not saying I'm smarter than everyone else.

Also, you sound like one of those people who deny everything that has no proof. "X isn't real because it isn't an observable phenomenon"
Advances in science and how discoveries happened would like to say otherwise.

Have you even read chapter 1 or just denying it due to personal bias? He wakes up remembering a shorter haired Mikasa, not remembering the long dream he had and starts crying. The background shows Mikasa standing on a featureless plain.
I don't like to reference tropes but waking up crying about stuff you can't remember is pretty telling.

EDIT: And no I did not suspect that when I first read chapter 1&2. I didn't even want to speculate. Speculation ruins a story, it paints a picture in your head which sometimes turns into self-inserting. I only read (properly), more fun that way. As I kept reading I found out the author likes to leave subtle things that tie things together and here we are.

Aggregator gang
@Amplify Predicting a plot twist from a single panel in the first chapter a decade earlier. Okay. If you want to believe that, go ahead.

Aggregator gang
@j0shst3r
Also, you sound like one of those people who deny everything that has no proof. "X isn't real because it isn't an observable phenomenon"
Advances in science and how discoveries happened would like to say otherwise.
I really don't understand how this is relevant here. I also never said anything like that, but I do feel it's pretty logical to doubt something that's not based on solid evidence. Note that doubt is a different word than deny.

Have you even read chapter 1 or just denying it due to personal bias? He wakes up remembering a shorter haired mikasa, not remembering the long dream he had and starts crying. The background shows mikasa standing on a featureless plain.
Why would I even be here if I hadn't read the entire manga up to this point?
So Eren saw the future before he even got the Attack Titan's power? How does that make any sense?

Just because something was foreshadowed doesn't mean it's good.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I'm actually liking this direction of retconning. There was some bullshit that led us here, but ultimately I think this plot isn't that bad.

Still wanna get back to the fantasy geopolitics though.

@Feekky Read EDIT.

I'll agree with the foreshadowing part, it doesn't paint a good picture.
I did say before all this that I didn't like him omitting/saving stuff for a grand reveal. Like those mystery stories trying to be smart.
That said I enjoy it for what it is.

You're getting a bit ahead of the story there though. Maybe it'll be explained in the future?
If not then that's when you (and I) will call BS, not before. It's an ongoing story afterall.

Feels like everyone's mad because they're thinking the plot was too clever for them to follow when it's really they just weren't paying attention enough to everything that happened in the Manga.

the lessons we take from this story is just dont bullying loli. if you bullying loli, the loli will make contract with devil and this will be happen.

#SaveLoli

Users who are viewing this thread