in case nobody has said this yet: Tanado is an idiot.
Goldfish are not ok in bowls. They should be kept in at least pairs and for fancy goldfish, 20 gallons +10 gallon per extra fish. Manbagi's looks like a comet so it needs much larger. not sure on how many gallons, but a pond would be best.
the water should be dechlorinated (like t said) and be replaced at least once a week about 20% and also be filtered
in a bowl you cannot have a cycle at all, and goldfish make a giant mess, and grow surprisingly large
also goldfish like oxygen rich water so an air stone is a good idea
ty and please take care of your pets

Dex-chan lover
OMFG after the latest chapter this feels like a stab in the heart

Fed-Kun's army
Rumiko should have grabbed Tadano, thrown him onto her bed, and have her way with him. He sure didn't look like he would have minded.

Dex-chan lover
Bro.

Brooooooo.

Tadano cmon bro hadnt you accepted your feelings for Komi? Guess its the author planting a misunderstanding for extra drama ....

Cmon how did he not get it?

This is really late... But I'm dense...
I just realized that the fish's name (people) is a reference to tadano's last name (Hirohito) which literally means person-person (=people)

I liked how to story was paced so far, how slowly but surely things was going... but damn that chapter.
He can be "dense", that's something, ok, but we know (and he already realize it multiple time), that he have some feelings for Komi. So the "no i don't" triggers me so much...

Dex-chan lover
I swear every comedy/slice of life manga uses that exact same PiYo!! Background with the chick and the egg. It’s everywhere and now that I’ve pointed it out you’ll start to see it everywhere too.

Double-page supporter
"No, I don't think I do"? Alright someone bring in Hitomi

Aggregator gang
I think Tadano said that b/c 1. he has no idea about Rumiko's feeling towards him and 2. he thought that someone super ordinary like him being in love with Komi is embarrassing and that he's not worthy enough? Idk 🤣

Tadano, you can tell what people are thinking just by looking, and yet you're somehow this impossibly dense when it comes to love?

Dex-chan lover
@tigerstar186
I'm not sure if someone's pointed this out yet, but it's from the classic rom manga Maison Ikkoku by Rumiko Takahashi, the goddess of manga. Kyoko, the main female character, wears a Piyo Piyo apron. While a bit dated, I'd highly recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread