Fed-Kun's army
I can't understand why Genya isn't completly a demon.... he is cheating...

Honestly, what's the point? We have mangaplus translation, it's decent. You don't even get ad or patreon money. Seriously, why don't you support the official release?

Dex-chan lover
@Mira995
Maybe because he got that way by killing and eating demons, instead of being subservient to Muzan.

I can't believe Genya survived being cut in half.

Double-page supporter
@4V29LN0n The official translation is bad. I tried reading it and a lot of things didn't make any sense until I read the fan-translation.

@Serenata probably it Will become like Akaza, he lost the purpose to continue the battle, because finally he can dead killed by strong warrior that maybe almost the same level as her brother

Dex-chan lover
@Mfiz Tokito will do the anime meme and come unharmed from behind a wall "you were fighting my mist clone all this time ufufufufu"

My guess is that Himejima will likely die either at the end of this fight of when they face Muzan, his mark appeared and the demon did say he'll likely die tonight, so he's really in the red zone here. Tokitou will either die from bleeding or a surprise attack from the demon, but there's a slight chance he'll survive but might end up like Tengen, unable to wield a sword or perhaps retire if he survived the night. Sanemi might survive long enough to face Muzan or die at the end of the fight. Genya will likely use his demon powers and regenerate but he'll most likely won't die like this.
As for the rest, Giyuu is half and half between dying during the last fight, likely to save the others, or surviving and retiring. Zenitsu, Inosuke and Kanao will most likely survive and participate in the last fight. Either Iguro or Mitsuri will die at their fight with the demon or with Muzan, but if they both survived that'll be neat.
Tanjirou is the one worrying me, there are the speculations that he might die at the end of the final fight but I really hope he doesn't, should he survive, he might be the only other person who lived long passed the age of death for those who bears a mark, he also might be the first demon hunter with a black blade to become a pillar, though I'm not sure if there will be a need for demon hunters or pillars if Muzan is defeated, but my guess is that even if Muzan dies, demons will SOMEHOW continue to exists, though I'm not so sure how the author will be able to pull that one out but we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Fuck off MangaPillar. Where's your chapter 174? Was it because /a/non had finished it before you lazy pricks that you went for the easy and dick route to skip a chapter just like that?
And fix your goddamn cleaning. It's so dark and contrast every time that even the 1st upper demon's thought bubble on page 13 turned from a gradient to two distinguished colors.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, Tokitou won't survive this for sure. He already lost a lot of blood and his body was already at it's limit before he was cut in half. He would be extremely lucky if he survived after this.

But then again, a lot more deaths will be coming in the next chapter. Upper moon 4 is all that is left before Muzan, they still need to deal with her if they want to reach to him as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread