Dex-chan lover
thks for all the hard work till now, welp time to delete these history of my mind! coz god knows i already erased others that had these same problem, wish i could remember which ones doe

Fed-Kun's army
So they want to delete an english translation, but doesn't provide one themself? TIME FOR A FKING CRUSADE

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... Thank you for translating so far. I've really enjoyed the story so far, and I would've never discovered this series if it weren't for your fan translations.

Fed-Kun's army
Omo.. what happened.. did someone shared too much on insta and ended up getting noticed by the writer....? 😭😭😭

to the translator thank you for your hard work (-3-) <3...it's a bummer cause of idiots that keep on sharing in Instagram and tagging the artists and author seriously what is wrong with their head sigh😩

any official english translation out there? would pay for it

Le sigh, okay, thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this, and respect for respecting the copyright owner's wishes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7lD8v_ukas

Here if anyone wants to read chapter 14 I found it on youtube.

Also if any of you try to make a WTDB to read this webtoon then for some reason for me and many people in the comments it doesn't work. I tried reading any other comic on the website and it just doesn't do anything. It's unfortunate really because there is 49 chapters but no way to access them.

Must’ve been the Instagram users UnU
Oh wells I had fun reading this :D thanks for your hard work on this series this far

Double-page supporter
no official english and they dont want us to read. id keep doing it out of spite.

Users who are viewing this thread