It's a shame, but thank you for your hard work for scanlating this ( ;∀;)
I hope Webtoon (a bit unlikely, maybe, since it's from a competing brand in the original source) or any other platform would officially translate it (´;ω;`)

Nooooooooooooooooooo! T.T
I've seen all 59 Korean raws but without English translation it's pointless :< I was so HAPPY that you picked up this manhwa, one of the best, now I'm gonna miss it so much.

I was looking forward to where this story was headed too. Well, thank you for all the hard work translating this!!

Is not like this manhwa have a legal English version if it had we wouldn't be here! So artist whoever tha heck you are make one ...

thats quite unfortunate but thank you anyways, you've worked so hard i appreciate it!!! i really hope there will be an official english translation soon... 😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
awwee thanks for all the scanlations so far and for respecting the owner!

I guess I'm also gonna drop this too since there's no official English translation yet. Anyways, thanks for translating this!

I was enjoying this one too.
That's a shame but thank you so much for your hard work with all the chapters. <3

Uh When i found a new gem...and its fadding to soon. Sad to hear that.
But yeah thankyou for your translation hardworks.😢😢

Group Leader
unfortunate.

edit: fuck the people on instagram who post these translations publicly. actually fuck them for screwing the rest of us over lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread