Dex-chan lover
Ain't that sarcastic in a world full of misogynists, the nicest guy around has the most Trump-like body (and he's rich too)

Haru also has powers which she absorbs from the people she has sex. Also, one of her friends will die on the last chapters, much like Haru will kill all of the rapists and soldiers that did this. Goodbye.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

nooo, Haru-kuuuun! damn why i'm tearing up after read this chap, goddamnit oldman

Sex workers are people. They deserve respect just like any person. The author is really good at humanizing them.

Does anyone know if she escapes her fate at some point in this new world? I know of some stuff that happens in the LN but too be honest, its way too dark/cruel for me to enjoy if there wont be any upside. So yeah pls spoiler me who read the LN and if you have an idea how or if it continues.

Let not give this manga low rating. This manga shows what it currently going on in the real world.

The story behind this manga is unique. The people who would rate this low are all blue pilled and brainwashed by the feminist media.

@NightmareWeeb

Never thought about her coming back to the realworld, to be more precise, I was wondering if she has to continue to work in this buisness at the end. I kinda guess that she accepted the position she finds herself in but if you start to relate to a protagonist you dont want to see her in such a position she was forced to because of no alternatives. So my question is, will she stay in that hell(in my opinion) in acceptance or does she attain freedom of choice? Do you know any disscussion Boards that relates to this series?

Group Leader
@Thorlol (Based from the end of the primary LN.)

General, soft spoiler for the ending:
Most of the name characters, other than the few obviously distasteful ones, have at least semi-happy endings. Nobody has a 100% clearly euphoric happy ending because this story is more firmly grounded than most flights of fancy and, well, Cinderella endings don't really fit. All in all, I'd say it's as happy an ending that could be done without ruining the feel of the story.
A few fairly soft character specific spoilers:
Despite how he's being groomed early on, Chiba's not a total jerk. He's really just more of a dumb teen who, due to his cheats, isn't pushed to psychologically mature like other people do and gets to enjoy playing around. Sumo's pretty funny. Actually one of the most likeable characters in the entire story, if kind of dopey. Keep an eye on Kiyori (who isn't introduced yet); she's one of the most interesting of the bunch.
Hard spoiler:
Shikuraso/Shequraso is the exception to the happy ending. She really didn't deserve it, and, frankly, only got it to setup a plot point for a thread that didn't actually have to go anywhere for the story to maintain cohesion. Although it leads to a great little snippet in the epilogue.

All in all, I'd peg it as one of the most interesting *Ns I've read... though I did end up glazing over at some of the sex scenes later on. (Ironically, all ones she actually enjoyed, though not for that reason.)

Edit, responding to specific points after seeing a more recent post:
She continues working in the industry of her own volition with a sense of pride despite easily being able to do other things. She also sets the ball rolling for social reform-- Sumo's restaurant slowly starts becoming a cake cafe as he starts producing more and more dishes to fit her tastes and girls about town see her in a restaurant chatting with other girls and no men around.

Users who are viewing this thread