Dex-chan lover
Does she has marbles instead of brain? How is getting beaten up for 20 coins better than being a maid?

She knows there are strong and violent men who would rape her without hesitation yet she goes out alone regularly.

She has a literal meal ticket sitting in front of her and she gets all diva. All the other whores will steal fattard from her.

I can't feel sad for her at All because she is too stupid to realize she is not living in the modern world anymore

Double-page supporter
@ioriya
Pretty sure a lot, if not all, of my feminist friends would agree that this is the reality of sex work for a lot of sex workers. The main argument is just what the 'solution' is.

Some would argue that this would be the reality of sex work even with legalization and regulation. While others would argue that this is why sex work needs to be regulated and legalized, so that these workers can be protected from people like the rapist in this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
People on this thread defending this thot.. it really does show how low the world has become.

Damn that was pree dark. The society she's gone into is incredibly unfair for women huh

Dex-chan lover
The comments this time around are a shitshow as to be expected

nice. the story getting dark

lets face reality here.. that kind of abuse really happens irl.. i just hope no one beat her face.. but i do hope one of her co-workers got beaten up to death for the plot

i dont want to see Haru like this
21877cea41593a667ffbbe7c4e75cf79.jpg

Double-page supporter
holy shit.. this manga changed my perception of sex workers. they are humans too ..

@Faryshta who's going to hire her as a maid? She doesn't have any skills to do any of the duties of a maid and she doesn't know anyone to recommend her to a household, and if she hangs out with Sumo she's not getting paid for her time

the boy MC is dumb tho, he can just normally save her instead making her as his maid and such

also, Haru is hot af

Dex-chan lover
I bet she's is actually a hard M who likes being a sex worker.

Dex-chan lover
She was kinda asking for it. She needs to invest some of that skill points in lip service and acting skill tree. Who knows, that might actually be her cheat skills once activated.

Today class ! I'm gonna show you how a retard brain functions.

- The retard saw a manga with a beautiful girl in the cover
- decides to check it
- sees tags: seinen, sexual violence, smut, ECCHI , ISEKAI
- got hyped on isekai and ecchi tag
- decides to read it
- complains about the sexual violence scene like a butt-hurt 8th grader
- gives the manga 1 rating

thats all class ! you can see many examples of retards below.

Dex-chan lover
@Krynh the previous chapter she was complaining that the other isekaid guy proposed to hire her as a maid.

And sumo is a virgin who got inflatuated quite easily. Give him a sob story and he will pay anything she ask. Right now is looking like a diva "pay me so I talk to you" when she can easily spin it as "the boss here doesnt let me talk with guys without paying... if only I could be free" or something.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kiriha
I think it's pretty obvious by now that she loves being a sex worker and a total whore. Though instinctively I still bad for her (and the sex industry in general) though.

@Faryshta She would be travelling with him while he was an adventurer and he would have wanted to have sex with her. This way she gets paid just for the sex and has a place to stay.

Dex-chan lover
@jet45s
pretty much spot on.
how about a TLDR?
REEEEE WHY ISNT THIS ABOUT AN ALPHA MC WITH A HAREM OF BITCHES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@Harvester
yeah, i was hooked when i finished reading the first novel, I have the Summer Sequel in my backlog, might get to read it over the next few days, this is a top notch novel and above most of the isekai trash that gets put out.

Double-page supporter
To sum up why she refused to be bought: that former classmate, plus almost every guys in this world, only saw women as some sort of prize or items. Just like most isekai out there.
Too bad, this isn't your common self-insert isekai where a loser male MC could flaunt off his "humanitarian" acts. This is viewpoint of the one classified as merchandise.

Users who are viewing this thread