@Abetillo

Very interesting and true !
Yamashita was too overwhelmed by his environment, we didn't really get the "normal human" point of view in Ashura. Koga which can be a "true player" if he become a fighter might give us a good alternative.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they actually are gay just to see people cry themselves into a stupor in the comments.

Meanwhile in actually interesting shit to talk about, those three panels of Koga's reaction were fantastically done. He's such a good character. He really doesn't understand what it's like to line on the Inside.

Koga U pussy. You see that he can't realise why'd u leave? Instead of staying to keep him straight , making it all about you while he still in the dark
Well you are MC

Dex-chan lover
You can see the exact moment Koga's heart shatters into a million pieces, those were so well-done

So Ryuki is about to fight Akoya which will probably be the first real fight of the series. I wonder who Koga is going to fight, if it’s someone new or previous character.

Dex-chan lover
Does koga not know about 'inside' and all its lore? It's kinda weird seeing his over-reaction... at the very least yamashita should have briefed him since half(2/4) of his current employee are from inside...

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 Nobody has explained that to him I doubt Goah will I teach him that the only time that was mentioned near him was during the fight of Goah and the Jet Kun Do guy.

Double-page supporter
Ryuki's pretty creepy even for a guy from the inside though. The only creepier one I can think of is Kiryu and he was absolutely bonkers.

Aggregator gang
Oh god, Gaoh and Koga acting like a typical Shoujo/Yaoi couple with the misunderstandings, lack of communication and the running away before actually talking things out.

I LIIIIIIIVE

@Abetillo @TheBoll
It's nice having more characters in this story who don't easily shrug off the loss of life
I get this is a brutal manga but its interesting to see how a more "Sane/Human" character tries to adapt to the madness

@no168_92 The Inside is kept as a secret from most of the population by telling the public that there is high radiation levels there. Koga is just a punk, it is normal that he does not know a thing about the underground.

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised so many people are acting like it's one big misunderstanding, Koga gave Ryuki every chance to explain himself and Ryuki basically acted as much like a psycho as possible.

Dex-chan lover
It's not a misunderstanding guys, he simply lacks that bit of "common sense" or whatever you want to call it, that ordinary people have, due to the enviroment he grew in: if you read back to the quoted "chapter 10" you'll see this explained very well, by that other dude who was also inside that same enviroment long before the Kengan matches.
There's no room for a misunderstanding, he simply grew tired of shaking them off and decided to sort things out by killing them, he doesn't realize killing people is a bad thing because no one in his entire life ever taught him that, even the reasoning his grandpa gave him to cope with possible "moral issues" is enough to warp a child/teenager/young adult mind to that extend.

Ohma was the same in the previous manga, he changed when he met Niko and changed further when he entered "normal" Japan, Gaoh instead went directly from his previous enviroment into this new one, not enough time to grow or gets accustomed to this "new" society.

Group Leader
It is definitely a partial misunderstanding. Koga has no idea that Ryuki lived/lives in a world where people are literally trying to kill you. Everyone's actions in this chapter make perfect sense using their own logic. Koga freaking out because, duh, he's just a normal guy. Ryuki not understanding why Koga freaked out because, duh, Ryuki's an adorable freak.

@Sigilbreaker26 For He did explain what happened, but there wasn't enough context. This led to Koga assume that Ryuki is a psychopath. Sure killing isn't something you should do, but in Ryuki's defense it was self defense. Remember that Ryuki is from the inside, where criminality is the norm. While Koga is a city punk, who doesn't know the world he's about to step in. Just like Koga, Ryuki just assumed, thinking that Koga already know stuff about the "mysterious group". So in a sense it is a misunderstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread