Dex-chan lover
Kyojuro, Shinobu, Muichiro
Those pillars who died has 2 different hair colours. Fear Mitsuri, fear it!

The author has done it again and made me cry for a demon. RIP he just wanted to be the Onii chan Yoriichi wanted. He did not want to be a hot mess.

i rush read to this point after anime end, it so damn good and RIP
is we near to the end?

Dex-chan lover
Got downvoted to hell for previous chapter when i commented on Reddit that UM1 wasn't dead yet, but looks like he's finally going to kick the bucket.
Kinda sucks that he never gets to meet Tanjiro though.

Double-page supporter
Why seeing Tanjirou is a must for UM1 anyway?
It's better when he died like this, for Yoriichi's word has been proven: even without sun breath, future generations could still surpass them.

Dex-chan lover
What a weirdly satisfying end. He never gave in like akaza but he wasn’t completely evil to the end like douma either. His ideals were beat and he finally lost. RIP tokito and genga T_T

Fed-Kun's army
Aw man, they both died.

And UM1 has a sad motivation, to nobody's surprise hahaha

Dex-chan lover
I don't have sympathy for the fool. At the end all he felt was shame. A fitting death.

Fed-Kun's army
That death was kinda meh but whatever I guess.

At least the author made it seem he deserved the rank of number 1 considering how many were needed to kill him

Double-page supporter
I keep thinking no way they're dead, but after Shinobu it's all fair game.

Dex-chan lover
Remember when everyone kept saying there was no way Genya would die? I swear the Author is reading comments.

Double-page supporter
I'm really surprised they killed UM1, now I somehow feel Muzan dying is both more possible but less likely. Almost all the Upper Moons are dead. I really hope Tokito and Genya stay dead. Make sure there are actual consequences to fucking killing UM1, and let's be honest, no one is going to miss them, certainly not as much as Shinobu.

Users who are viewing this thread