I'm so sad about Tokitou and Genya... I wonder how Tanjiro will feel when his raven give him the news :c

@Kuma what are you talking about? https://www.reddit.com/r/KimetsuNoYaiba/comments/atut1r/the_manga_confirmed_to_be_in_its_final_arc/

With all these deaths of secondary characters and one chapter of monologue for demons,it doesn't feel that much.When it will feel though is when someone from untouchables die in the end,like Zenitsu,Inouske,Kanao etc.There was perfect opportunity to kill Kanao and Inouske against Douma and still let Douma die.

This is the final confirmed by one reddit post by someone who took a random ass picture without context. 🤪 Even if it is, it can go on for months or years. This was a good ending to UM1 with a proper fight.

VIP
@NichiYouji_ it was comment by editor for volume ads to hyping up akaza fight (UM 3) as it was reaching "final act" (the fight). no mention it was final arc or ending.

as long as it's not announced in magazine, always take it with grain of salt. every series will announced first where it published about it's ending, not everywhere else.

Noooo don't kill any more Pillars 😞😞
Tokitou my boy, please be aliveee!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread