Dex-chan lover
His envy is his drive of living. To stay alive and able to surpassed his brother. But because his envy is so deep, he ended losing himself, forgetting what he really wish. What a shame, really....

Dex-chan lover
More poignant of an kill than I expected. In the end he still had human dignity despite being a demon. The moment he realized he lost his final dignity as a samurai is the moment he truly died.

Group Leader
@Yautja Genya might find a way since he consumed UM1 parts, but Tokito is dead for sure, if he comes back this will be no more than a bad joke.
Also, Muzan might be weakened because of the drug, so this might makes him vulnerable or at least force him to retreat without killing anyone else.

That said, i'm more worried about Nezuko, it's been a while since we got an update on her conditions.

Why did he not meet Tanjirou. That was literally the most perfect opportunity even if it was just before he died.

Aggregator gang
I like how author manages character deaths. When first time introduced, I thought pillars are invincible, but then they killed Flame Pillar in his first arc with his own character arc left unfinished. This was a surprise. After that, when they started to go into Sound Pillar's arc, I genuinely believed they would kill him, too. But, no. His character arc is finished, he retired, and hapilly ever after.

I also like how every battle is a hopeless one.

Dex-chan lover
>Baaaaaw why does everything always revolve around the MC I'm tired of gary stu choosen ones
>Baaaaaw why did they defeat him without the MC the MC should've be the one solving everything

just finished re-reading all the way from ch 54 and man.... this death is so good. looking at how the author portrays the demons' deaths time after time, the most important thing is that they were human once and some of them held on to the dreams and motivations they once had and those become their downfall. I just love that Muzan will be taken down because of the humans he hates the most left behind in the demons he thought were the most superior - poetic justice.

he basically died out of a surprise, if he did not look at the reflection he wouldve probably won the fight

Double-page supporter
@Kathartes Yeah. I agree with that. What is the point of him meeting Tanjiro anyway? The most is he would just be surprised like when he met Tokito, his descendant. It added nothing to plot or UM1'd character. I mean martial artists passing their techniques to other non-blood-related people is nothing new. That happened all the time.

Please don't fecking tell me every fight is gonna be like this?

Dex-chan lover
@meho7 Have you not been paying attention since the very beginning? every fight since the start has been like this.

Users who are viewing this thread