Double-page supporter
Also for the people confused about the time lapse. Remember, In Chapter 120 Zeke said that everything that takes place in the Paths realm happens within a "blink of an eye" in the real world. This is due to the Paths Realm transcending time and space.

Dex-chan lover
As good as this chapter is, i hope you all realize how cheap it is that Eren regrows his spine by the power of his talk no jutsu working.

Ever since this manga dipped into fantasy geopolitics, I knew that talk no jutsu would be critical for the climax of the story :)

Kek you dont understand the story? go reread the author's last-minute bs dialogue in chapter xx. if you dont get the plot you are obviously too stupid to read high class manga like attack on titan

Lux

Power Uploader
This was excruciatingly tragic and beautiful as well. What the hell is going to happen now, is it bad if i want the world to be destroyed as well? lol

Most of us already guessed what Eren's plan was all along, but until the manga ends we still don't know how exactly is going to end. By what Isayama said in some interviews i think it's still possible that he will come up with a way to save the world in the end.

Also, i'm glad the source of the Titan power was kept ambiguous.

Users who are viewing this thread