Dex-chan lover
@werebearguy

Silly? Titans clearly have some psychic abilities that transcend time. Why wouldn't they be able to have a like, soul-meeting moment that lasts as long as it needs to?

Eren felt instant empathy and anger because of how terrible Ymir's life was at the exact moment we did and literally wanted to fuck the world because nobody cared about her life and everything recorded about her was bullshit and people here saying "uh, so annoyed Eren saved the day just talking".

She could've killed everyone and she didn't, and Eren, our impulsive-emphatetic hero that sometimes contradict himself, understood that and her pain and gave her support and a word of hope and ease. And I don't know if he planned this, but I really loved he just talked and everything happened this way.

Aggregator gang
@tblst well we can just blame one continent, Europe is the one to blame for any shit you can think.

What is going on!? OMG all the characters are in a very hurry situation, are they going to die?

Fed-Kun's army
@lux i wildly guessing but it looks like the season 2 outro was made straight from Isayama's story notes for the end of the manga

Please tell me this will be adapted with Vogel im Käfig, because that song is basically for this precise moment. I am crying right now like a little b*tch thinking about it.

@evilengineer
Yeah, seems like the outro was more about the story of Ymir, rather than being about Marley vs Eldia. Even the first shot is actually a shot of Ymir and the first Fritz king, rather than the earth devil in the Krista book, as evidenced by the horns and the helmet he wore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbfHY8mkhT8&

That creature that possessed Ymir is some kind of plant parasite right? And thats why titans use the sun energy, the do photosynthesis.

Dex-chan lover
Copypaste from a guy at the AOT official subreddit:

For everyone looking for answers about the spine at the base of the tree:

It is parrallel to Nidhoggr of Norse myhtology. A Serpent/Dragon that gnaws at the root of the great tree of life. Counter acted by an eagle who resides at the top (yet to be seen in AoT) and the squirrel that connects the worlds of those two (likely the beast titan, Zeke).

It is also said that it will rise to aid the giants at the end of the world, Ragnarok. It symbolizes a loss of honor and villainy.

Quote: Níðhöggr or Nidhogg (Malice Striker) is a powerful dragon that is found in Norse Mythology. The big mighty dragon lives in the roots of the great ash tree Yggdrasil which holds the 9 realms of Norse cosmology together. Níðhöggr also chews on the roots of the tree for all eternity with hopes to damage it and topple it. He has a rivalry with an unnamed eagle that lives at the top of the World Tree and the two exchange harsh words and messages through Ratatöskr, the giant mischievous squirrel, that bears the words between the two. It is said that the Níðhöggr will go off to Ragnarok, the Norse Judgement day to aid the giants in their battle against the gods.

Depictions of Nidhoggr:

ylQXayc.jpg

rrgk0KO.jpg

Honestly, what's up with manga these days. Horikoshi delivering hard on HeroAca, Oda pushing the hype to 11 and Isayama with the origin story. The last few months have been amazing.

@TheGrandMagus
Attack on Titan has been pretty consistently amazing for a long time now, but, yeah you are right about there being a bunch of other series doing really well recently. MVA, Wano, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread