@nomadicengi Ragnarok is a conflict that will destroy the world, including the gods, their opponents, everything. However it isn't the end, because a new world is meant to arrive after the old is destroyed.

Dex-chan lover
@Letominor so they're already facing Ragnarok now and the only thing they need to finish it is to throw everything they got at the world. Now I'm hyped on how much body count will rack up in the next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Good, now we can kill that fkg Gabi brat. Let her just fkg die already Reiner.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. That plant is a perfectly acceptable explanation of the titan powers to me.

@sujinko @virtyuu "Page 29 confirm attack titan never part of ymir titan". My bad i always forget that founding titan is part of nine titan and just counting number of titan in picture...

Dex-chan lover
@Tacred The first three pages implies that Ymir is "A kind girl who always thinks of others, because this world is full of pain and suffering. A girl who lives as someone everybody loves, who depends on others, and whom others can depend on."
Ymir might can turn into a titan, but she was at heart a slave to other's will.

Edit: Also I don't get the excessive hate on Gabi here tbh.

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this already, but Gabi is a reflection of Eren when he was young and immature (in particular, ch46). Headstrong and stupid, she demonized the Paradisio Eldians because of her strong convictions and ignorance. The people who hate Gabi and say she should die are much the same, demonstrating that the author has excellently tapped into something real and relatable. But these people who call for Gabi's death, like her and Eren, are not irredeemable for it.

I'm amazed I actually slept well tonight, this chapter was the last thing I read before hitting the sack.

That said, I guess humans will, and always will be, the real monsters. I know I will mourn some of the characters, but I won't feel sorry for humanity if Ymir/Eren/both wipe the slate clean.

On a side note, Zeke's freakout was hilarious. Guy claims he's royalty so he expect to be obeyed by a girl who's lived through hell because of a king's whims.

You are free.
I guess that those people who guessed that the baby in the revealed final panel was Ymir's reincarnation are likely to be correct. The final lines were also spoken, albeit sardonically.

To those asking why she remains a slave instead of using her new powers to free herself: her mind and heart had already been branded as a slave since a young age. She couldn’t even imagine disobeying.

As some people have pointed out, the devil depicted in the anime's 2nd ending seems to imply that it’s the 1st king being represented, based on the beard and it’s horns resembling his helmet.

Users who are viewing this thread