Lux

Power Uploader
@Bsmith

Someone posted something interesting in the SnK subreddit:

"A group of slaves once was freed and they could do whatever they wanted. Half of them killed themselves and the other half came back. That's what slavery is."

Aggregator gang
Bucciarati give me the fuckin arrow i am the king!

Ymir give me a vasectomy i am the royalty!!

Some people just want to watch the world burn. I really like where this going.
I love when a story introduced a powerful mass destruction weapon and ended up actually using it.

Fed-Kun's army
"whoops i accidently found the titan's power. Nice"I knew it were to be something like this, but seeing it for real leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
Isayama also simply ignored the royal blood rule just for Zeke smh. Hope the rumbling is at least cool.

Lux

Power Uploader
@Wilen I think it's obvious that the royal blood never had anything special per se. It was Ymir who granted them her powers. And now that she gained a free will she's granting them to Eren, there is no rule broken here.

@Wilen
Like Lux said, this chapter basically shows that "the royal blood powers" only existed because Ymir kept on being a slave to the descendants of the first Fritz king. Now that Eren "woke her up" there is no reason for her to obey the Fritz king bloodline.

Double-page supporter
This was both tragic and beautiful. Ymir went through so much, and finally she is free.

Now the world can go to shit Lmao

for peope who ask : if she had power why she didnt use it against her master
the answer is simple
when a revelution come to free slaves the slaves fight by orders f their master to stay slaves
some people cant even think to stop being slave
even if he had the power
remember there is differant betweeb power and will

Dex-chan lover
I'm just surprised by how the people who made the theories were wrong and right about this. Isayama continues to surprise us with this.
The spine was given by a divine tree whose origin we most probably don't know and how Eren is still the kind person he was, wanting to make the slaves do have their own decisions.

Contributor
That the concept of the rumbling was introduced meant that it was eventually going to be used.
That time is now.

Excellent demonstration of Chekhov's gun
nay, this is Chekhov's weapon of mass destruction

Ymir opens her eyes.
Time to watch the world burn!

For the people criticizing the chapter by saying Eren won through "Talk no jutsu", are we just going to ignore that this was built up actually perfectly? Eren's ideal from the very start was freedom and the importance of people being free because they were born into this world, that's revolved around his character since day one. Ymir's entire life, no, her entire existence was dedicated to being subservient to others, in life and in death. It's not "talk no jutsu" that won, they show it in the chapter perfectly by showing just how much Zeke looked like the King that enslaved her in the past while he's yelling her commands and talking about him being of royal blood. It wasn't "talk no jutsu", Eren freed Ymir by being the only person in her entire existence to give her the freedom to CHOOSE instead of ordering her about, which is exactly what she ended up doing.

"talk no jutsu", just as Ymir spirit was receiving people to talk that rebellious way to her like... every week? in these 2000 years after her death.

Double-page supporter
Btw what happened to all the previous chapters? Does anyone know which group was translating those?

First it's Norman of TPN with his Demon genocide which is currently midwa
Now on AOT the titan stampede is starting
While shigaraki of MHA is planning for his world destruction

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread