Double-page supporter
That was fun ^^ Another manga chapter that looks better than an anime episode.

Was real worried Drive Knight would get dismantled off screen, and then Dogman? would come and be the actual opponent to Nyan. Really happy Drive Knight got to do some more stuff instead<3

theres no such thing as Murata's version, its just his ART. The Story is written by ONE!!! Murata is just the artist. so anyone complaining and trying to compare it to ONE's original webcomic, is dumb since its his story he's fleshing out more.

Dex-chan lover
page 9 : so drive knight is driving a bike which exhausts a lot of dangerous gases and harmful liquids ? he should be arrested for causing damage to the environment , lol .

page 15 : " a pu$$y is inside me " , this is so backward , in other "special manga" , the normal line is : " i am inside a pu$$y " , lol .

page 22 : if i were the suit guy , i would just leave all the male heroes to die , and only rescuing the unconscious sport girl , bringing her to a safe , private room , and then treating the wounds on her n@ked body .

page 26 : what a " smoking-hot pu$$y " .

Group Leader
@daywithoutgames in our real world, there would be people on twitter trying their very best to destroy the guy's life even though he saved their asses 10 minutes ago.

Aggregator gang
It’s cool that this fight was short and only a chapter. Makes it one of the better fights (along with Zombieman’s, of course)

Banned
NOOOOOO! NYAN!! =(

Isn't Drive Knight a traitor? Isn't he the one who made those G4 and G5 guys?

but how is that a chariot?! thats clearly a motorcycle. OPEN YOUR EYES

@dayswithoutgames nigga, you're pissed that drive knight exhausts poisonous gas to kill the monster but you want to rape mizuku for your own pleasure, like what the fuck

Users who are viewing this thread