@rhodiridium So true.

@Drinkfist I honestly don't get you. This was a great chapter. And you find the S-Class heroes unlikable? In that case, do tell me, who in this series do you find likable? Can't be Saitama, since the entire point of his character is boredom and his fights are intended and designed to be anti-climactic. (If you've read the web comic,
even the upcoming Garou vs Saitama fight is going to be anti-climactic, with Garou not being able to do anything other than regen until the fight ends with talking due to Saitama not intending to kill Garou
.)

Aggregator gang
Nyan still has a corpse, I'm sure a few degenerates will have enough levels in degeneracy to know what to do with that.

Dex-chan lover
Can't Nyan kill Saitama using that technique? I mean, at least he can block Saitama's respiratory system or something...

Dex-chan lover
Man, remember when this used to be a great comedy manga ?

I don't remember laughing once the whole arc unless Saitama, Genos, King or Fubuki were in the scene ... maybe I'm forgetting a scene or two but damn this is getting overloaded with unfunny characters, it feels like some below average non-comedy battle-shounen.

Nyan is a cat, so most likely he has 9 lives and can revive himself. Or not since this fight is only a filler.

I hope we are going to see Tatsumaki vs Psykos + rest of the cadres.

Yeaaaaaaa Sorry Genos. In one chapter Drive Knight already became the coolest Cyborg in this series lol. In my opinion of course. Gotta step it up man lol.

Supporter
I was totally waiting for a granny to come and catch Nyan will saying "Bad cat: Stop trying to flee from the house! Come drink your milk!" :D

Yo guys Drive Knight just dropped all the other S Class heros to the bottom. This chapter was flames!!!!!

The tactical transformation to straight up super Saiyan it was all next level. And I love how Drive Knight tried to capture that cat and just brushed off all his attacks. Definitely one for the ages.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, thought that corporate/government guy was pretty shitty but he's carrying everyone on his back. Not bad.

Dex-chan lover
Genos you just lost to Drive Knight this one epic chapter

Dex-chan lover
Just a clarification. Drive Knight is an android while Genos is a cyborg.

Drive Knight is completely artificial including his intelligence while Genos brain and intelligence are organical.

and Drive Knight hasn't even used the strongest piece (Rook)
What if he has "Promotion" ability? That would add to his repertoire of abilities

Users who are viewing this thread