Fed-Kun's army
The bit that really got me about the flute is that after Yoriichi says that he’ll treasure the flute as if it were Kokushibou, his brother thinks about how it’s poorly made and unable to play a single correct note, with the implication that it’s therefore unworthy of love. I don’t know if he realized it (surely he would have flown into a rage if he thought Yoriichi was implying it?) but that’s how Kokushibou thinks about himself. Flawed, worthless.

Such a good chapter! I wish more shounen built their world and characters like this.
I'm so pumped for whatever comes next. It feels like we're coming to the end.

Aggregator gang
"He was the only face who I could remember so clearly..."

Bruh he was your twin.

Anyways so It seems there is no explanation to why Yorichi was so unreasonably broken other than plot. Sad, but I guess is still a shounen manga and is bound to have a few instances of questionable writting.

@a-tan

Anyways so It seems there is no explanation to why Yorichi was so unreasonably broken other than plot. Sad, but I guess is still a shounen manga and is bound to have a few instances of questionable writting.

It's perfectly explained. I don't really think this is an instance of bad writing.

Such a bad chapter! I wish more shounen built their world and characters less like this.
Important information should be told while the characters are doing something, not a flashback while they are dying . It feels like we're coming to the begging of a big flashback with muzan.

@unnaturalsolace thank you so much for your hardwork! ❤
I really enjoy this chapter ( I get to know more about the story and how the breath techniques were founded) and really wish we learn something from Yoriichi's side for the next chapter!

995Nrph.jpg

絶ち to sever (ties); to break off (relationship); to overcome (habit, addiction)
/a/ remains superior

@Rojoguerrilla
I understand Shuiesha for releasing their version because it's official but having another group working on it when there's already one since ch1 is pointless. Sorry but praising them for trying "their best" when they've released poorer quality when it comes to translations is stupid. Especially when they remove the actual context of the dialogue.

Group Leader
Wow, Mangapillar's version truly is garbage. Mangaplus's translators and /a/ are much better.

Users who are viewing this thread